Next update, when? [Season 2]

Well, could you leave us an announcement for the last patch notes of the year before you close for break?

1 Like

We will have some Patch Notes before we leave, because some heroes will be moving around later in the month, as well as Patch Season and Challenger Season info :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’m hoping Rose’s Hero Chips would be easy to reach!

1 Like

Whole rotation should be changed.
All heroes should be in diamond crates excluding Shere Khan, and once next hero is added, Shere Khan will be added to diamond crate.

Rotation should be
New hero > 8 weeks > added to diamond crates/another new hero > 8 weeks. . … … and so on

1 Like

Uhm, rather…
Shere Khan in VIP, Guild and all kinds of Special Crates (throw away Arena, Coli and CW Crates).
Then two Diamond Crate heroes.
And all the others in Gold Crates (1* unlocks). Ideally 2* and 3* heroes can be put there as a QoL.

You simply can´t have 10 exclusive heroes at different places anymore @TheGrillFather.
Cause the rotation for newest heroes will be 20 month long. So over a year and a half.

1 Like

Ehh…

That didn’t age really well. Especially Mulan.
Or these trials keep weaker enemies from this season?

1 Like

That won’t be a problem especially that I have Elsa in Emarald and Toy Stoey was the first franchise I got to the purple rank

1 Like

The cap raise is after winter break.
I think it’s 5.8 for that time.

2 Likes

I didn’t ask.

2 Likes

May I ask one thing @Polaris ?

Is the development of upcoming ranks inclined towards another year of Platinum Badges or there are already some approvals for ahem… new Emerald Badge designs.

Thanks.

2 Likes

So patch notes day tomorrow

1 Like

We already had one.

6 Likes

Flagged? Why was this flagged? It wasnt even inappropriate, I wrote an apology if this came off as rude?

1 Like

I kindly ask, that you stop posting these every Thursday.
You add no commentary, and ignore any official statements as to whether or not it will actually happen.
I do not need a reminder that tomorrow is Friday, because ultimately that’s all you’re saying.

9 Likes

No patch notes today. We will have patch notes for you when we get back from break on January 8, 2024!

13 Likes

Have great Christmas holidays and we´ll look forward to see you refreshed in early January :hugs:

3 Likes

Makes sense because y’all on Vacation

1 Like

So, the first Patch Notes of 2024, gotcha!
Enjoy the holiday break!

4 Likes

Patch notes this Friday

1 Like

Please read:

If you keep posting this, I might legitimately start considering it spam and flagging it, because it ultimately serves no purpose since you post this in spite of any official announcements.

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney