Next update, when? [Season 2]

Makes sense because y’all on Vacation

1 Like

So, the first Patch Notes of 2024, gotcha!
Enjoy the holiday break!

4 Likes

Patch notes this Friday

1 Like

Please read:

If you keep posting this, I might legitimately start considering it spam and flagging it, because it ultimately serves no purpose since you post this in spite of any official announcements.

8 Likes

I ain’t clicking that.

4 Likes

I did and it led to nothing.

3 Likes

Plus Perblue is still on vacation

1 Like

I don’t believe it! The 3 week prize wall just ended today. I’m guessing we’ll have every prize wall next week, and increase it to 7 weeks as the new cadence from the last State of the game.

1 Like

14 Likes

No they are not, perblue have a break from office and will be back in 3 days which is january 8

2 Likes

At this point I’m convinced that you’re a troll.

4 Likes

Stop, just Stop ok when they say their on vacation that means no patch notes ok

4 Likes

Saying the same thing over and over is just as bad. Have one person say it and then leave it

2 Likes

Nah…. The person may have a beef with the person telling them to stop and may have them blocked so more people telling them to stop isn’t as bad as the person keep asking for patch notes when everyone knows full well they on winter break till Monday per the banner on the forums.

Instead of asking for patch notes all the time…… just be patient till they at perblue actually post it.

Now if you want to complain about the content of the patch notes on the actual patch notes and is relative to the post…. That’s a whole another story.

4 Likes

Well once they comeback on Monday we’ll be back in business plus, they did say at the end of the month because their vacation that they will have a list of heroes who will come in the game this year along with new costumes and spewing of costumes was anyone able to get Elsa’s Costumes thread because if y’all weren’t it’s too late now and if it enters the cosmetic crates it’s gonna be hard to get it because it took me a couple of years to get all the costumes in fact I was complete the day Eda came in the game

5 Likes

@TheGrillFather here a thing to read after Christmas… I have finally figured a way to reduce the lag in Team Trials and make it more beneficial…

if current Trials give E1 badge bits the highest (at E4 cap), it would just be beneficial to give 4 x1 full E1, E0 and Y30 badges to each of the trials - meaning each team trial would give exactly 12 badges every day… and each event trial would give a random badge from E1-Y30 per raid.

Since franchise trials refresh after the same time as cap raises, you could correlate that and have the franchise trials give (max rank - 3 to max rank - 5) random badge per try.

And if that screws up stamina balance altogether, you can just reduce Get More Stamina buy by some %…

2 Likes

Why were my two posts flagged?

1 Like

Well, that comment was pretty condescending…

5 Likes

But I can see your point

1 Like

Like Myeong said your comment was pretty condescending so I don’t blame people for flagging it.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney