Next update, when? [Season 2]

Yeah I got the same feeling just after.

This might be better.
Or done vice-versa, blue for craft and green for direct equip. There needs to be some way to distinguish it easily.

6 Likes

Much better yes, directly a visible distinction between what you can craft and what you can directly equip!

Finally was able to update it since Fozzie.

Red.
That second blue is better than first choice.

2 Likes

Red could honestly substitute the current Yellow for “level-locked” badge.

… yes.

So only logical choice for craft is yellow. :boom:

uhm… should we mentioned the datamined characters by name here?

Edit: nvm, saw the known issues thread

No, datamined anything should not be mentioned.

Not datamined characters, since you can’t talk about them on the forums.

Nothing wrong with heroes that are in the game.

Though not sure how to treat heroes that were leaked in the game very shortly, to disappear soon after…

2 Likes

For the characters that are currently visible, but we will be removing them since this is an issue where they’re not approved and may not ever go into the game once they are removed from being visible I will have to remove mentions of them.

4 Likes

I understand it’s best not to talk about who we just saw in the game

What will happen if we already unlocked an avatar of one of the unreleased characters?

2 Likes

I am going to get a list of all the people who had the avatar and send cosmetic crates out. This may take until tomorrow to get the list.

8 Likes

Deleted why? :thinking:

Please no more mentioning the characters as they have been removed from in game.

4 Likes

Is this what you would say if any heroes were leaked in gme, or is there some sort of development issue with the specific leak earlier today?

There was an issue with this specific leak. Those characters have not been approved and there is a chance they could never go into the game. As they have now been removed from being able to be seen I will need to remove mentions of the characters from here on.

3 Likes

Thank you for that clarification.

Don’t see an issue that Disney would have of them being approved considering all three franchises are in game :thinking:

So they were like 99% approved but no final approvals so :shushing_face:

We had that here with Polaris and Honey Lemon with Clawhauser before, actually 50 weeks ago… it´s 100% reminiscent of that.

The avatar leak thing also reminds me of when the same thing happened to basil

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney