Next update, when? [Season 2]

Vanellope got a mayhem badge in R17… or whatever, and it made her negation finally work, now is Y10 and she never got any more negation or fantastic crit since then. Now both her fantastic crit and reality negation are below the level cap and don’t work.

:roll_eyes:

#hopeforgoody11badges

And that’s why I suggested that. Maybe not to have everything 100% - no, I don’t even want that as it would make the game pretty pathetic, but I’d like something like keeping the stats at ~35-60% so that they don’t fall behind.

Maybe even have a forum poll to suggest the badges by players? That’s also possible for some heroes…

that yes. anything about 50%.

and Joy’s evasion from red skill barely works and in a few months it won’t work at all, yeah. nice, 2k hero chips and 15k skill chips for a stat which doesn’t work. ehh.

Honestly, if I could make the badge list for every hero, I could make any hero have useful stats in Y11.

If the team wants, that’s the question…

I know the rotation the team does and so just could go through the badge map and suggest badges.

But I know as well that they don’t want much talk into what’s their business. :slight_smile: I just offer some free help.

Patch notes may be later than normal today. Hopefully latest will be 7pm CT.

10 Likes

Wow. That’s very late.

Not sure what’s happening in the office for that to happen but I hope it resolve soon without problems.

Just need to make sure something is approved so might take a bit.

9 Likes

Thanks for mentioning Loutre! Now we now in Europe we can better go to sleep and don’t have to wait for it tonight!

And hope you can do it working till so late at day…

I’ll be asleep by then

1 or 2 new heroes?

Yes.
Ok apart of thr generic joke answer. We don’t know about it BUT exist the probability of that being the reason of the delay the approval of a hero.

5 Likes

Curious Loutre, it is up to you if you want to say, but I wonder if you at PerBlue are back in office now or still work from home? :-).

Thought I ask given Winterbotton’s comment, like to clarify you see.

And yeah, hope everyone is doing good at PerBlue and congrats with getting to hire a Studio Head of Product Strategy ^^. Noticed the job posting disappeared, so thought I congratulate :-).

4 Likes

We are all remote!

9 Likes

I see and yeah, thanks for clarifying Loutre :-).

Ah that makes sense

gotta be patient i suppose…

weird thing is that i dont see this animated like its supposed to be :thinking:

3 Likes

Guessing that’s 2 hours ahead of the normal time.

DANG! If we’ve been waiting THIS LONG for approvals, it must be a REALLY big update! You guys don’t think… It’s FINALLY time?

1 Like

no

12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney