Next update, when? [Season 2]

So, no patch note tomorrow?

Really hope this will change in next update we used to get 45 chip crates (30+15) then just 15 and now 15 fractionated receiving less rewards… I dont like complaining but this is a shame… (Plus no new trials yet…)

11 Likes

Patch notes this Friday with new character?

2 Likes

@Loutre is there going to be patch notes on Friday with new hero?

2 Likes

Patch Notes tomorrow or no? @Loutre

1 Like

Patch Notes tomorrow

21 Likes

Weirdly soon… unless it doesn’t include new hero?
tenor (44)

5 Likes

Sweet more Patch notes

Small patch notes? We even got a cap raise, and the prize wall is still going, so what’s the deal?

We’ll have to wait till tomorrow to find out.

1 Like

All of that was last update

So… When its coming the update, @Loutre

3 Likes

we dont know

loutre can only give an estimate

I just wonder if there will be a new hero… or 2.

There’s someone really nice in data :eyes:
tumblr_pt3pgbao5a1vo4ts6o6_400

4 Likes

To soon to see Amphibia, and is sad to see end it in march

Well, new episodes of Amphibia and The Owl House are coming next month, so that’s really great, two amazing shows.

And now… patch notes 3.7, I hope. :palm_tree: :cat:!!!

3 Likes

Those shows are getting better and better

Yeah and then there’s the ghost and Molly McGee and Big City Greens which will show the new episode tomorrow morning

The worst part of Amphibia is that coming to and end

2 Likes

@Loutre The patch notes are going to be posted at normal time or they are going to be posted more later that usual? Just asking to know when I should come back to check the forums. Thanks for your attention.

Yeah I wish it had one more season in fact most of these Disney channel shows had 3-4 seasons

first Phineas and Ferb then Gravity falls then Star vs the forces of evil then Big hero 6 the Series then Ducktales and now Amphibia about to be next! Why?:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney