Next update, when? [Season 2]

Maybe this spring or summer?

Wait a minute Wade wasn’t included in the game.

Not exactly. Possibly next week, because update 3.8 is going to be a big update.

3.8 is this week…

4 Likes

Probably yes.

Wade is a character that could come to the game, therefore part of “expansion of current IP”, wanted to explain the concept.

Why was Loutre posting patch notes on Thursday?

Because I was not working on those Friday’s.

14 Likes

Will we see some of the Roadmap updates in 3.8., Loutre?

Also a question - could the team just scrap the expansion of Cosmetic Levels? Or, if not, are the points above what is needed for Level 1000 still counted?

1 Like

Luca would come if he did same time passaed from when raya and the last dragon came so i doubt luca is coming soul came more then a year ago and we cant just spilt 22 from joe gardner since he will die also turning red have low potenial beacuse of only meilin could be added from this movie its not hard to seeing why only onward came from the pixar ips ever since 2020

I know you’re not working tomorrow. Where are the patch notes?

Can you think of some more characters that could come?

I don’t think Luca characters, and Soul characters are coming. Not even Bing Bong, which is a prize wall option.

“Those Fridays”. Not tomorrow.

3 Likes

So let me get this straight you post them on Thursdays whenever you have somewhere to be on Fridays some times; now that make sense because it’s always on Fridays

So, when are the patch notes?

Who are you talking to?

Bing bong was deconfirmed by perblue fid you noticed when new movies came like toy story 4 and raya and last dragon came in the excat same year? While soul wasnt likley being planed anotherwise it could be represnted same thing with luca

To incerdible zoo vi

Do you agree with him opinion? :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:
  • Yes
  • No :+1:t2:

0 voters

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney