Next update, when? [Season 2]

I agree with the conclusion but not the evidence. I don’t think PerBlue have ever explicitly said Bing Bong can’t come it’s more just that he is canonically ‘dead’ so therefore won’t come.

Syndrome is also “canonically dead” yet he´s here.

Joy literally said Bing Bong is dead and he won’t return.

1 Like

And then Bing Bong comes, has a friendship with Joy and she is like “You are alive!!!”

1 Like

Joy can’t have more friendships anyway. Sadness was the last one.

Then he can have a friendship with like… any other emotion or related hero and Joy just… appears there. Such friendships exist in the game.

Who knows what will happen. :man_shrugging:

You guys have a lot of rules that you’re assuming for characters coming to the game. Remember that you also put Bug’s Life characters as never coming.

16 Likes

Well yeah in fact I’m having hope to see if more Disney Channel characters from different shows like Gravity falls, Phineas and Ferb,The Owl house and Amphibia gonna come plus I knew characters from a bugs life we’re gonna come except I was expecting to see them on the Blue team since the only Pixar characters on that team are the characters from Toy Story, but I’m glad bugs life characters are in the game.

one of the things i dislike most about the forums is how people always seem to assume they know better than the experts actually working on the game, in all aspects of it :face_with_monocle:

as you’ll be aware I also don’t think it’s perfect by any means, but I’m quite certain that everything has a reason and a justification :man_shrugging:

to think there are hard-set ‘rules’ on characters that can and cannot be added, assuming they are eligible, has always seemed like nonsense!

6 Likes

Well, let’s add Della Duck and Don Karnage then… :upside_down_face:

What’s the problem.

1 Like

Patch Notes 3.8 today :grinning:

Thank you! Someone said it, finally

Honestly, I want all the character to come into the game (Marvel and Star Wars included). I wish that we did not have to abide to these to the rules we made. Then we can have people like Bing Bong, Della, Don and many others.

2 new heroes in 3.8?

Should be :pouting_cat:

It should be sign in and prize wall

That is actually plague of current internet, not just these forums.

In fairness some are logical conclusions such as certain characters being way to big.

They say that Ridley was too big to be a smash bros. fighter. Yet, they put him in anyways.

Besides, they put Gantu in Sorcerer’s Arena. And he’s big

1 Like

Not big, a giant

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney