Next update, when? [Season 2]

On 17th as there will be cap rise.

Ok. Just making sure.

Patch notes are here !

8 Likes

Does that mean that there will be patch notes on the 17th?

My guess is that there are no patch notes this weekend.

1 Like

who are next heroes revealed?

We aren’t sure yet. We’d have to wait for the next hero adding update to find out.

7 Likes

Well that’s what I think

As far as I am concerned there is no update unless some of our qol suggestions/concerns are included, not being looked at , but included.

Otherwise it’s just another load of laundry in the same washing machine that is done every weekend if that anology works. Sorry.

Please include something soon. -wash, rinse, dry, repeat.

5 Likes

I guess next week’s patch will have 2 new heroes. PrizeWall, Arena/Coliseum (he was there for about 6 months.), Hero refresh.

Arena/Coliseum usually comes out in July

The current rotation suggests 6 seasons
We are currently in the forth season with Flik so he has another 8 weeks or so left

I would be happier if some of the sign-in heroes subbed him instead of having a new one there.

Terrible, sign-in rotation is already terrible, no point making it even worse!
And challengers are become a bit boring, having nothing exclusive will make it worse, too.

Because having heroes locked behind Arena, Coliseum and CW Crates was so much fun… :unamused:

yes, at least there’s some point in participating

token crates are a completely another story, they are hideous. with outdated rewards which PB-never-updates

because Challenger crates are apparently not hideous :unamused:

oh yeah, here you go 15-30 hero chips per week, why not…
maybe when Flik is out, most will have at best level 60 red skill…oh yeah, so much fun for a hero that was decent when he released and now is outdated…

(see how this goes, you just try to advocate for THIS)

after a month, sign-in hero is only 3*, if they go directly there you still get nothing, where is that helpful…

1. Fortify exists - despite being terrible
  2. Progress rewards exist - despite being pretty bad - but in many cases enough to 6* the hero the second month
  3. Where you have point 2. in Challenger-locked heroes? Nowhere, bye.

Challenger-locked hero is harder to raise than sign-in now. You get no Skill Chips for such hero compared to the sign-in. So what do we even discuss here? Your oblivious observations?

1 Like

@Nugget, are there no patch notes today?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney