Next update, when? [Season 2]

…where??

PerBlue doesn’t leak that kind of stuff

8 Likes

I didn’t even notice that Disney had a character called Bonkers.

We did not say that. I am not sure why this player thinks that character is coming to the game.

9 Likes

Who? Me? How come?

They were talking to Dean MacGuffin

5 Likes

Any patch notes on Friday? If so, could there be a refresh for chapters 46-49 that can remove the duplicates? I’m trying to absorb the context of how there were duplicate lineups.

The chapters are fine and will not be changing.

8 Likes

Just like with chapter 16. Why would you put duplicate lineups in those chapters?

If it will make you happy, few last chapters were generally changed, so there are no duplicates, and it includes the newest heroes, CH57 has a big mix of old and new heroes.

But as you play on the new server you will need to wait a few months to see these new chapters.

Yeah, but why would PerBlue put duplicates in chapters 46, 47, 48, and 49? That has turned out to be one huge known issue.

Again, this is not an issue.

5 Likes

All right I give. All I wanted was a change to the chapters, but can you at least refresh them so that the duplicates are gone?

Why even make such a fuzz about it when you are told no like 5 times from both community managers. And even like 50 times from other forumers… :man_facepalming:

1 Like

At this point I believe this is a troll and will just keep ignoring until further notice.

2 Likes

All I wanted was a yes from someone from this community.

Hey! Don’t call me a troll. I don’t want my account to be on hold again.

You want something undone? :thinking: Yeah, never saw that PB do even once.

1 Like

Undone might be overstating it. Why would they put the duplicates in the campaigns?

Becuase it’s their game and they do whatever they want with it? :man_shrugging:

Considering there are about 30-35 heroes that as enemies can be problematic, I don´t really wonder that they have duplicated lineups that “work”. End.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney