Next update, when? [Season 2]

You have been told this is not an issue. This is beginning to turn into spamming and you can be silenced for that so please do not continue.

22 Likes

Whoops sorry about that

Ok. You win. I guess we’ll just have to play the chapters the same way we do it for chapters 42-45.

The patch notes should come today, but when?

There will be Patch Note today?

2 Likes

Well they usually come out in the afternoon and I’ll probably be in class when they come out

1 Like

We have had cap raise just yet, but we do need to get another Prize Wall character soon. So yeah maybe patch notes today, idk?

Loutre said last week in the patch notes we got last week that we’ll get the sign in hero and prize wall hero today and as long as the sign in hero is not anyone that will be on the yellow team (especially anyone from Pirates of the Caribbean) I’ll be fine with it.

1 Like

I know I saw some badge bits in Chapter 57 that were from Turning Red. Maybe the character there should be the next prize wall hero, or Bonkers.

Loutre already confirmed that few times…

• Prize Wall hero
  • sign-in hero
  • Prize wall changes
  • other changes
  • bug fixes…
7 Likes

Yes and we will have two new heroes

2 Likes

I wonder what the 2 new heroes will be? Wait. Did you say that there’s a sign in hero in the patch notes? I thought it will com later.

it’s almost july…

4 Likes

Yeah, we have exactly a week until July begins. Where are the patch notes??

1 Like

Mostly 3pm ET

2 Likes

Good to know, thanks!

1 Like

July starts next Friday and then it will be only 16 days before I turn 21

4 Likes

:man_facepalming:t5: I’m not saying that it’ll do something to the game, I’m saying it’s a new beginning of my life.

1 Like

Who could be added next?

5 Likes

It’s gonna be a surprise and I wish I think but I’m not in a mood right now because of 2 reason

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney