Next update, when? [Season 2]

Yep

Every 3 weeks there’s a new hero. Rarely 4 weeks

The mayor’s prize wall is almost over, so the next patch notes will be another prize wall hero.

4 Likes

Cap raise next Friday?

Did you read any of the previous posts?

You do know the Mayer’s prize wall will be over on Thursday which means we’re definitely gonna get new patch notes on Friday because every week when a prize wall (or the week before it) comes to an end, Perblue always gives us new patch notes

Also the month is ending so…

Shop Rotation for November.

I think that will be added to the newest prize wall patch notes. Although, who will be the next prize wall character?

I did. There was one where a chapter was launched within 5 weeks instead of 4 because of the delay due to a long approval. I’m guessing there will be chapter 62 next Friday.

Well, it ends on October 27th, so patch notes are going to be posted this Friday!

1 Like

I think the next prize wall hero will be revealed by email for people who got email from DHBM.

2 Likes

NO NO NO NO NO NO

CONFIRMED by Nugget - stop spreading false information

19 September + 4 weeks = 17 October
17 October + 4 weeks = 14 November

Patch notes to be posted 11 November - still more than TWO weeks to go!!

1 Like

Just going to repost what I said last time…

8 Likes

Now I wonder if we will get another new hero reveal via newsletter like last two times, today or tomorrow…

2 Likes

Maybe tomorrow.

1 Like

@Loutre I remember you said there would be no S1-14 by October. Am wondering, any chance we will get a 3rd January merge in a row? :joy:

(Since S1-S9 was on I think 8th Jan 2021 and S1-S2-S5 was I believe on 28th Jan 2022 if not mistaken, ± few days)

2 Likes

When did I say that? There’s no merges planned and I don’t believe I would say anything specific like that.

1 Like

Around the time of 14-18 merge. No, it was just said that because of S1 lags there will be nothing planned yet. I think I did mention that timeline, September-October back then. The answer was just in the lines of nope, nothing like that.

1 Like

So yes, I never said that. I believe I said it wasn’t included in the past merge because of the lag, but I don’t think I would ever give a timeline especially because I wouldn’t have one.

1 Like

Yes, I just went with the response to my post about hopefully having one before October.

Though, I would like to see S1-14 merge someday soon.

1 Like

are we’re going to get a balance to Miguel???
I see him some annoyed…but not much

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney