Next update, when? [Season 2]

Are we not getting update notes today?
Unless the team have decided that this is the perfect time to switch us to 6 week cap increases he said hopefully

Or maybe they believe that anyone who’s interested in the matter already knows to expect a cap raise next week, and so there’s no need to annouce patch notes for it and they can dedicate time to other company projects? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Or maybe data showed that 5 weeks cap raise is better? :man_shrugging: Dunno.

stay tuned on next week (October 21)

Pretty sure pb work on bug fixes at this rate and trying to release them on Tuesday, so they wait to make sure to release as many as possible.

I don’t think there will be a cap raise today… well, the point is that the revive bug made the programming a disaster. Maybe I’ll have the best word that chapters 61, and 62 will one day be released together within the next 3 weeks.

No cap rise, after 4 weeks, woah.

But weird, why?

I imagine PerBlue are busy with the Revive bug maybe.

Beside, it isn’t impossible that we could get the patch notes on Monday and have the update be on Tuesday if not Wednesday.

We will see though :-).

4 Likes

If PerBlue can get the revive bug in time, then they’ll do a double cap raise for us.

Still no new patch notes for last Friday.

I wonder if there was another character who has a friendship campaign with Shego?

1 Like

I hope this friday Will get a patch notes
:pleading_face:

1 Like

No, the team is out and we’re not even due for one

1 Like

This today or next friday?

Next fri
@Totallynotdash

1 Like

Okay on October 28

Say. If Chapter 62 gets released in 2 weeks, will you be happy with it?

Also, when players start to play Chapter 62, I’ve got a good feeling that there will be the Queen of Hearts, the Mad Hatter, Kronk, Daisy, Phillip, Aurora, and Snow White.

First of all: Never happened. It’ll be just every new chapter for every 3 or 4 weeks.

Second of all: My needs on the next chapter is gonna be Milo Thatch is on Elite. And my thoughts is about Mel is going to be elite too. But it’s too soon

That’s what I mean. It’s past 6 days, and the next chapter releases in 2 weeks due to the long approval.

Well, they’ll probably get Milo in the next chapter, but Meilin is still in the purchase pass, and will take a couple rotations for her to get to the elite campaign.

That is my needs on the next chapter. They haven’t been added as enemies in the normal campaign for almost 2-4 years.

I’m going to leave this here.

So people don’t miss it.
It’s a comment from October 24th 2022

New update for this week? I know it’s too early.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney