Next update, when? [Season 2]

I would some to see some more Kim Possible characters in the game someday in memory of Aaron Carter.

Well, this isn’t how I would’ve expected to learn that news.

Also, adding more KP characters to the game would be a weird way to honor his death since he only ever sang one song for the series (and I don’t even think it’s one of the more well-known ones).

1 Like

We’ll be did sing in Kim Possible A stitch in time in fact he not only did I like his songs, but he was my favorite singer who made me hype in TV shows that had a movie like Kim Possible and Jimmy Neutron

Again: he only sang ONE song in the whole series, and it’s probably not one of the first ones people think of when they think of the KP franchise, so the connection is still very loose.

Kim Possible wasn’t the only franchise I was thinking of I was also Thinking of Jimmy Neutron (too which I mentioned) and Rugrats (And I know they’re not Disney but I’m just saying)

1 Like

No.

Why tho? Are you paid by PB or what.

Looking for attention and/or doesn’t understand what is happening
Started to just flag as spam and ignore too

5 Likes

Would be nice to get 1/2 more KP characters, but since they got their collection I wouldn’t hope that much anymore for that. Poor Monkey Fist and Wade. Instead, we could get trial event for KP characters.

But I also agree it would be great to add new series, like Amphibia, The Owl House, DuckTales 2017 - Della and their version of Webby, Jake Long, Bonkers… and complete the Rescue Rangers with Monterey Jack and Fat Cat, and finally Doof to go against Perry.
Overall a bigger focus on TV shows.

2 Likes

Chà…, Season 3 isn’t over yet, so this will take a long time…
:hourglass_flowing_sand::clock4:

The final episode is on April 8th 2023

Season 2 timeline… KP ended years ago and is on season 3 timeline in the game.

No Trial Event @Loutre? :pleading_face:

insert Titanic 84 years meme

2 Likes

Patch Notes tomorrow?

Cap rise next week.

And, uh, it was long time since last newsletter, wonder when will be next one.

2 Likes

Two hours later and there it is!

(Check Photogallery or your own inbox)

3 Likes

Well, well, well… she-ep is finally getting added. Hopefully last one from Zootopia, but it makes sense to add the main villain.

I guess it was worth to ask about that.

Now… what will be so :balloon: special :balloon: on the 24th? :thinking:

Uh-huh, would be nice to get refresh for Nick, Judy, or Finnick, full one would be amazing. :eyes:

3 Likes

@Loutre considering the mail, any chance for a Thanksgiving Invasion? Would be really, you know… thanksgiving.

Same for Christmas :joy: :rofl:

If they want they could add anything else from that movie or shorts (Zootopia+).

So don’t challenge them in add someone else.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney