Next update, when? [Season 2]

Don’t worry, I’m still here.
Either way, whenever the next update is, we’ll be ready! :slight_smile:

Got it. Maybe you can tell @Musketeer to pin them all.

They will in the future. It’s up to PB to decide if they come or not, and I think that their 2 friendships would be from the first character from the movie that was released, and another, a random hero. Let’s hope they will come next year…

*it’s up to PB and Disney.

Loutre has said there have been characters Disney told them they can’t add to the game before but it’s always changing.

Oh yeah. They always keep future stuff secret. I see…

For the normal campaign, the major stages(ones with numbers on them) are easy to access, but for the minor stages, isn’t there a way to access them again, after getting a victory on them? Perhaps another improvement?

1 Like

No there isnt
This isnt new though

1 Like

Hmm. Would there be a future improvement that let’s us access the minor stages of the normal campaign again after getting a victory on them? It seems very boring to play just the major stages in the normal campaign, but how about the daily rewards for 3 starring the minor stages? No raiding would be allowed, with 3 victories on each.

1 Like

Honestly I would rather they just have major spots and get rid of the minor spots in between. Would mean more opportunities to raid badges with whatever stamina we got if three starred it.

2 Likes

That doesn’t mean we would get rewards from just only those stages. Maybe entering the minor stages again after completing them would cost no stamina, just like in trials.

2 Likes

Luca and Alberto are back yesterday

2 Likes

Patch notes this Friday with the Challenger Colosseum and Arena hero?

2 Likes

No, but it’s time for Y23, so patch notes will be delivered!

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks.

1 Like

Happy New Year, @Nugget and everyone at PB.

I have 2 questions.

1. Will the next patch notes be on Friday and have info about cap raise (Y23/Y12)? Anything more and it being 4.6 or just like… 4.5-B or something?

2. With 64th chapter incoming soon, could the team discuss the possibility of introducing Quick Fight in Normal and Elite Campaign?

Since at this point a new player would have to go through 64*19 = 1216 stages of Normal and 64*7 = 448 stages of Elite Campaign to go through.

3 Likes

I love nothing more than campaign quick fight. It is soooo tiring doing campaign fights every single month!!!

2 Likes

Is the patch notes with a new hero for challenger season coming on Friday

1 Like

@Nugget Are we getting the Season of the Challenger hero tomorrow?

1 Like

I also want to know
@Nugget ?

1 Like

May I ask @Nugget if the badge crates in “Crazy for Crates” deals could come back? Or like any deals with badge booster crates…

Thanks for passing and/or an answer.

1 Like

Can the amount of skill chips scale up with cap raises? Every month the deal will have less value.
Hero chips could scale up too.
@Nugget

Counting Y23, this deal should give 30k skill chips.

Ehhmm, it would be just nice if this deal would scale every month to match with the total item required. :man_shrugging:
Would make the franchise deals always good.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney