Next update, when? [Season 2]

@Nugget I suppose I am right when I say that Yellow QoL will not be in 4.6, maybe not even 4.7… right?

1 Like

The team is actively working on it!

4 Likes

Taking that as a confirmation for later date. Pleasantly surprised if released soon, at least.

1 Like

Please don’t assume anything as confirmation. We don’t want players to be misinformed.

3 Likes

Any estimate of how much progress has been done in a percentage form? Or something that can be shared about this Yellow QoL update?

1 Like

Well, I don´t expect anything above Megabit economy… and even then not sure why that is needed since… Battle Badges are only good for the Cleanse… and some are irritating as enemies having Reflect… other than that tho?

I´d like if certain Y12-Y23 badges were slightly reconsidered so we don´t have to deal with quadruples of the same bit-badge being needed to craft :frowning:

1 Like

I would add to them do a different quotes for the Platinum Version of the badges. If we are going to keep with them at least make them interesting.

3 Likes

Did someone say “Friday the 13th”? :smiling_imp:
Jason is watching!!

But seriously, on topic, I’d LOVE for MOST of the guys in “The Incredibles”, in “Wreck-it-Ralph” and in “Toy Story”, get a stat refresh.

1 Like

Patch note arrives on This friday or next week?

1 Like

That’s is something you should pin at the top of the topic.

2 Likes

That’s not a new hero, or even confirmed.

Anyway! There should be patch notes 4.6 tomorrow.

3 Likes

Yes income

Will Y24 badges be Platinum or did Disney approve something new? @Nugget

2 Likes

As much as they are unoriginal, I actually quite like the aesthetic of platinum badges

2 Likes

@Nugget I know the team is working on Yellow QoL, but can you ask the team to take notice of skill points. The current state is horrible. We need MUCH more skills point. And I would be very happy if you guys decide to scrap that

4 Likes

Not sure. I guess I’d prefer a Portal Quest ascension over Platinum Badges.

@Nugget there should just be no cap on skill points whatsoever. We get 29 of them in 1h 12 minutes! If you want a cap, be it at least 9-10 hours worth of skill points, so at least 240. Or like 0.7x max server level.

4 Likes

I hope we eventually get new badges again someday, but if it ends up being half new and half platinum, I’d be OK with that. It’s gotten pretty obvious that PerBlue has been struggling to come up with new badges towards the end of last year. (While I found the Future-Worm! badges amusing, I did worry that their arrival meant we would eventually have badges based on :cucumber: and :peanuts:…)

1 Like

Wouldn’t have to come up with new badges every month if color cap increases were every other month instead of monthly and level could either be monthly or every other monthly as well (like even campaign stage is level and odd is color cap ) just saying :wink:

1 Like

Sadly a loss of income and therefore not appliable. As sad as that is, the game needs funds to keep running and monthly cap raise is just that.

Or, well, more so because of the Sign-In hero not happening anymore… the new heroes are the other source of funds.

1 Like

Oh oh looks like it’s the day I have good luck

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney