Next update, when? [Season 2]

Well… first two are guaranteed. And the refreshes are almost guaranteed with the new patch season
As for the others. “Some other improvements” and “bug fixes” usually are in every patch unless it’s a cap raise only one. They aren’t always relevant tho. So I’d be more hoping that they are (for example Joy and Donald’s bugs being fixed…)

And the new hero could technically wait but, since yesterday I had the unknown skill chips in epic CW I think we’ll get one

1 Like

Unless the War QoL update is not ready to be rolled out?
in that case, nothing is guaranteed today
It can be pushed to next week, or the week after

1 Like

Patch season 4 is still guaranteed, the current season will end in a few days. Even if they did want a break between the seasons, it’d not make sense to announce it later as we’ll only get actual updates every 4 weeks now.

And the war QoL… I guess it’s not impossible for it to be delayed. But they announced it’d be today almost 3 weeks ago and there is no reason to think it’ll be delayed

2 Likes

they are tied to seasons, so why not?

1 Like

Just don’t wanna jinx it since technically bad heroes can still do franchise trials

I do think we’ll get some refreshes though

3 Likes

Did they say we were gonna get something today?

1 Like

Not yet. I guess busy with consolidation requests.

2 Likes

@Samm any update?
Should we wait up for announcement today?

5 Likes

Something is happening :smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t see a post from Samm 17minutes ago lol. EDIT:Nvm samm posted which is great.

2 Likes

Hence why …

2 Likes

Its here

Yayyyyyyyy

3 Likes

Cool. The next duo, Statler & Waldorf are here!

4 Likes

@Samm I wanna ask, could you please post that nice graph Loutre or Nugget posted about Zeus being overused compared to other heroes? Thank you.

If you have access to it, of course.

6 Likes

I’ve got something to say about the colosseum, and Arena lineups where heroes cannot be used while being a defender.

1 Like

It is the rules of this season

Also, wrong topic

2 Likes

@Samm

Is there shop rotation Notes today or only next week?
No update needed I assume so just want to know :slight_smile:

If not, have a great weekend

3 Likes

Something tells me that the new shop rotation will be patch notes, followed by another cap raise. If that’s there, I really wish more characters debuted in it…

2 Likes

Shop rotation was announced last week and is live from today

Next patch notes will be Friday with level cap increase yes
We already know the next prize wall hero, so no reason for them to include another hero at this time

2 Likes

No. What I meant was that the characters would be debuted as enemies in chapters 66 onward.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney