Next update, when? [Season 2]

stay tune on March 17

1 Like

oh not forget on May 30, this 20th Anniversary of Finding Nemo, in film released on 2003.

1 Like

Isn’t it way too soon to be thinking about what might happen in May? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Well, it’s not too soon for PerBlue to do so, to be honest.

3 Likes

Unless you mean May 2025, then it’s probably already too late :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

That’s a great idea and with another finding nemo and finding dory character in disney heroes battle mode

1 Like

I was hoping for Tiana, Prince Hans, and the White Rabbit, and that starting from chapter 67, more debuts get added, including Chip and Dale, Kronk, Daisy, Snow White, Phillip, Aurora, not to mention the returns of Goliath, the Mad Hatter, and the Queen of Hearts, and Alice.

2 Likes

@Samm Any new Patch Notes? :eyes: I guess no

Winter starts to melting… :ice_cube:melting-face_1fae0 :snowflake:

2 Likes

It just was snowing here today :laughing:

Spring starts on 21st March anyway… :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Only where you’re living and where I’m living it only snowed twice and it was last month and one day it was 80 degrees where I was living

2 Likes

You are not allowed to discuss any character that is not mentioned on Social Media or in the forums by the official PB team
Hiding it under spoilers is still against the Terms of Service and can result in your account being banned.

8 Likes

Yes. Looking is the Wiki is fine. But telling the “Spoiler Alert” thing, is NOT okay… But no idea what it means because i’m almost confused. :pensive:

1 Like

Don’t trust Wiki aka Fandom

6 Likes

That’s a correct answer! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Any hints of what we can expect on Friday @Samm

3 Likes

Well, typical stuff like

• New hero
  • Patch season 5
  • New refreshes
  • skill upgrades bugfix
  • other bug fixes

And from last month announcement… long time awaited

• new guild perks!

Next hero is 199th, I really hope the 200th hero will be someone very special, wanted by players or something rare, would be nice to have special event for this occasion too. :balloon:

11 Likes

Yellow QoL?

Or is that realistically scrapped?

I also really hope the cost of patches can decrease drastically… otherwise it is a game mode only 5% of players can enjoy

2 Likes

Patches aren’t too expensive tbh, especially since they increase gains with each season

Mod upgrades is what we lack the most

And megabits but upgrading battle badges is useless anyway

2 Likes

Still not enough, but at least they scale… so far.
Can still upgrade to level 4 only. Can’t even unlock 2nd talent on anyone.

But tier 2 essence… it definitely needs to be scaled up a lot. 4 daily is nothing, unlocking costs 40.

2 Likes

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney