Next update, when? [Season 2]

If Yellow Rank is the last one, the new rank was Platinum. :thinking:

As for this. I’m Looking forward to: The Muppets, Onward, Kim Possible, The Lion King, and Atlantis.

Speaking of Onward, i’m not sure that Officer Bronco would be great to come. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I have a Baixman level 5 already but because I been level up cheapers first with the exception of some important characters.

1 Like

Maybe. Also, I know Kristoff and Sven is the 100th hero in this game in the same patch notes with Syndrome. While that, maybe the next patch notes will have 2 heroes. One with the Prize Wall and the other one for free just like Kristoff and Sven.

3 Likes

Update Tomorrow?

1 Like

*Fixed*

2 Likes

@Samm any Patch Notes today?

3 Likes

Definitely yes

3 Likes

Let me guess:
• New Hero
• Patch Season 5
• Heroes Refresh (At least Kim, she’s been bad since 2 years ago)
• New Collections
• Any else…

:eye:⃤⃤ :eye:⃤⃤ :eye:⃤⃤

4 Likes

Refreshes will be related to the new patch season
Also Kim isn’t bad but I do hope she’s refreshed if the KP franchise gets their patches

2 Likes

Kim Possible still needs a refresh, HP and AoE needs increases, damage-wise would be handy too.
And from KP franchise… maybe also Drakken, mainly HP.

4 Likes

Don’t forget shego

1 Like

She still very good :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

I know. But if it decides to put shego on hero refresh besides Kim. I had no idea what it does happen. That also means that Kim Possible characters goes to new patch

3 Likes

All she needs is Reality Blight talent.

5 Likes

Also, Kim Possible is pretty welcomed (5 heroes). I hope Phineas & Ferb will be welcome soon. :pleading_face:

Except for her glasses that heal all allies :skull: I think Disney doesn’t like it

3 Likes

Also that I’m looking forward to new patch. Is Onward, The Lion King, and Atlantis. The other is: If it decides to two new hero. Again unexpected happened

1 Like

Anyway…

It’s patch notes day! 4.8

With probably really unnecessary hero release… could say it’s pretty unwanted.

Hopefully new patchable franchises and refreshes will be good.
cute-cat

No.

5 Likes

Maybe it means it might change the skill… No idea

2 Likes

And please it’ll be enough kim possible characters instead like it’s says:

1 Like

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney