Next update, when? [Season 2]

Tower is just a suggestion but if it does come the rewards should be

500M-1B gold for each stage

250K stamina consumables for each stage

And maybe 100 badge booster crates for each stage

But that’s just what I think

1 Like

Not going to happen unfortunately

There is no resources to build anything new in the game.
It will just keep going as it is, new level new hero new rank until the end

Also we can keep dreaming but these rewards will never be given unfortunately

2 Likes

Sad,but it is what it is

1 Like

Ehm… The tower can be something like this?

2 Likes

So what I was thinking was stage 1 would be stamina,
stage 2 would be badge booster crates,
stage 3 would be gold,
stage four would be diamonds and stage five you could pick any hero chips you would like

1 Like

You guys are wasting your time

Megavirus would have been ideal for this and look how that flopped
2.5 years later and we still get the same rewards as day 1

4 Likes

Sorry bluebandit

1 Like

It was just one comment making a simple request. To call that a “demand” was very extreme and unnecessary. :roll_eyes:

Also…

Show me evidence that this is actually the case.

4 Likes

Never mind

1 Like

So you mean is Perblue one month create 1 time character?

1 Like

If I remember right, it usually takes 6 months for PB to create a character to add to the game.

I know they’ve mentioned in the past that Cars characters would be difficult to add to the game because of sizing, so unfortunately, I don’t know how likely it is that them or Planes characters will come. However, I wouldn’t consider it outright impossible.

3 Likes

Because pb said they won’t be added…

3 Likes

How did you get the patch trial pack for upcoming franchises

2 Likes

It’s called a glitch.

3 Likes

I guess there wasn’t any announcements made last weekend, except for a cap raise next week. I doubt that more bugs would get fixed/resolved, especially those that are caused by Merlin, Powerline, and Sarah/Billy. If those aren’t in the cap raise, then they would be in the patch notes of the next prize wall hero(but who?), and so on. I think either the cap raise or the prize wall would be my predictions as to when the bugs are going to be fixed.

1 Like

As much as you want cars, as can see here they said not coming to game as one of two franchises that are definitely not coming per this, the other was high school musical.…. Question about allowed and non allowed toons - #2 by Loutre.

3 Likes

So, what if after Sweetums is done and what your like your favorite a character Disney next?

2 Likes

Well, I’d settle on Hector from Coco, or another character from Turning Red. Maybe Doof, and Drakken make a great friendship as to why they’re scientists. That is the reason why they might be the next prize wall heroes after Sweetums. No spoilers, just ideas for PB.

3 Likes

How about a Elizabeth character from pirate of cabbian?

1 Like

Perblue decides who comes plus it takes them 6 months for them to develop a character

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney