Next update, when? [Season 2]

Character should 1 or 2 character while coming a game.

1 Like

What glitch from Merlin?

3 Likes

Well, he had the KO bug that was also applied to Chef Skinner. It was coming from Merlin’s Red Skill.

2 Likes

Any chance the team will consider the ability to sell hero chips as a QoL in near future? @Samm

I already have 130k of hero chips for some heroes. I mean, it would be ok if it was only possible to sell hero chips one has over 10,000.

Could we also already sell Red XP Drinks? We got them for eternity, now even Colossal which are also not possible to sell, but it´s okey for those.

2 Likes

I can pass it along as a suggestion, but not sure if it’s something we’d implement or not.

2 Likes

Not surprised
Why would something like this be implemented that could actually help players?

2 Likes

I mean, the values are already there, so I assume (may not be true) that it could just be few hours of tinkering.

But what do I know…

Oh, but I do know that while the 5th and 6th mod upgrades brought up some revenue, this feature will not and thus there is no return on work. So I understand why it might be omitted.

3 Likes

Mods. Mods. Mods.

Could be something done with wish crate, it’s useless, due to what heroes are available from there. Due to VERY slow rotation, hero needs to wait 6 months to enter this crate and by that moment I already got them maxed. No point of buying them, and so, this makes diamonds completely useless too. Nobody wants these token crates too, and it would be rather easier for devs to only have one crate, instead of 4.

It would be good to add another category for exclusive heroes, once prize wall ends a hero enters the poll.

So as for today, players could try to get Negaduck Tiana, Jake Long, and others, which aren’t available in diamond crate.

I have 200k diamonds which do nothing, they have no value.

Drops overall needs to be increased too, jackpot should be like 1000-2000 chips, not 300. And skill chips increased from 300 to 3-5k.

5 Likes

This definitely better that Hero chips.

1 Like

So the chips could be less that a 1% chance for those heroes… Seeing other games like Pokemon Cafe Remix or Looney Tunes World of Mayhem that’s doesn’t sound far from what the market offer about new heroes.

1 Like

That unfortunately is the only thing keeping the game alive: new heroes

And the marketing team knows that
That is why they won’t change the availability of these heroes and will rather sell them for short term revenue than long term player stability

Unfortunately this won’t work much longer, and with nothing new being introduced to the game, players are leaving faster than new players can join the fight

2 Likes

@Samm any ETA on Emerald Rarity?

Or just TBA? I guess Y30 will come as normal… unless.

7 Likes

Surge enemies go up to Y30, but for first time ever there is no visible next chapter which is weird.

I doubt, but that would be sweet if next rank is Emerald.

Then again, maybe this newsletter was send too early?

So even after Y30 (instead of Y31), still great.

2 Likes

Giving away what?

f8cc6974-026d-483a-9998-887fbe62df19_text

2 Likes

Yeah, what are they giving away? I really want to know just as much as you do @Musketeer.

2 Likes

I’m going to predict that it might be a new hero. It might be possible because the sweetums prize wall hero might end next week.

2 Likes

There was a promo code beneath it, giving away hero chips for Mickey and friends.

So that was it.

7 Likes

They may give away friendship clocks and add a new character

1 Like

What was the code? I thought they never did anymore promo codes.

2 Likes

The code was mickeyandfriends written out and they gave hero chips for that IP and a few more things I forgot.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney