Next update, when? [Season 2]

That would be next week or two because that’s when we should be getting something

1 Like

Don’t forget about from the soft launch. This recent one is only for the anniversary, so it’ll switch back. Possibly there will be more in the future.

Well there’s only way to find out because I think they could make some changes to it so they won’t have to switch back

Well, most users wouldn’t mind about Sarah, and Ralph’s bugs, but for me, it’s the highest number 1 priority.

1 Like

Those bugs annoy me that’s why I don’t use them in the lineup

1 Like

Also annoying if they are enemies.

Yeah that too

1 Like

They will need to fix them before continuing on anything else, and those are crucially urgent bugs they need to take care of for the game.

New update today?

I hope so.

The update then won’t be today, but maybe Patch Notes?

I guess no Patch Notes today.

The Server Merge Update you mean :thinking:

It’s in the state of game post, but the next season needs to be a full app and server update with the new battle pass, prize wall, and bug fixes with patch essence tier 5.

2 Likes

Thanks much

1 Like

Now that the anniversary celebration is over, it can now go back to how it was before and it sucks that loading screen is gonna revert back to what we had before unless they had another one made with these characters in action

Lets recap 1st Goofy, 2nd Minnie Mouse, 3rd Fozzie Bear, 4th Daisy Duck, 5th Tiana, 6th Max Goof

So far 99% Red Team, 1 Blue Team, and no Yellow Team

1 Like

Patch notes tomorrow

1 Like

Anything today Perblue?

The server updates are now every 2 weeks with the rotation of the cap raise and new season. I’m guessing there would be a new bug fix with every hero added.

1 Like

Guys the websites is not worth it

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney