Next update, when? [Season 2]

No
(10 characters)

1 Like

We don’t know that for sure. There’s still plenty of day left for them to release something (unless there was an announcement I missed).

1 Like

6th anniversary patch notes Friday 10th

1 Like

I am so excited!

1 Like

Ignore them, they keep saying stuff like this very often and it’s never true.

1 Like

Are you saying that there will be a lot of bug fixes for the 6th anniversary? It doesn’t look like there were a good amount over the past few years. Just a few every month.

1 Like

… Nothing about Conscience_Eric’s suggested anything about bug fixes. Not sure where you’re getting that idea from.

2 Likes

We really need those bug fixes. They make the game unfair. They’ll need to deal with the hero bugs first.

1 Like

New patch notes tomorrow?

2 Likes

Yes, the patch season is almost reaching its end. So we will have patch notes tomorrow.

Not sure if it will feature more than the new patch season though.

2 Likes

Probably anniversary stuff too. The next patch notes would be on the 24th and then the update on the 28th, which would be too late for the anniversary celebrations to start seeing that the anniversary is on the 17th

3 Likes

Are you sure it’ll have bug fixes for Sarah, and Ralph?
@Phal, don’t forget about the release of Chapter 82. And I strongly believe these lineups will be in this chapter, and in the next 3 chapters.

1 Like

Are you sure that there will be patch notes this Friday on the 17th? It’s guaranteed on the 24th because of the cap raise, and the battle pass.

1 Like

Unless I’m mistaken, I’m pretty certain Phal was saying that there would be Patch Notes on the 10th because the anniversary events start on the 17th (which would be too late for an announcement post about said events).

2 Likes

…yeah but don’t bother lol

Anyway yes, next patch notes should be on the 24th which is way too late for anniversary.

2 Likes

What about the 17th? Is there any patch notes available?

1 Like

Wouldn’t you get them in ‘New’

Yes there is, we got Max Goof

1 Like

Why would we get patch notes we just had a big update

It would have made sense if the icon had a big 6 but turns out they decided to do something new and I have to say this is the best loading screen I’ve seen so far especially that Scar isn’t in it however some of characters on the screen look bigger especially Anna

From Maleficent to Jafar to Pegasus

From Buzz to Sadness to Donald Duck

From Elsa to Hercules to Flash and Abu to Max

From Aladdin to Frozone to Kuzco

From Moana to Cogsworth to Joy

From Darkwing Duck to Tiana to Perry

From Stitch to 22 to Goofy

From Mr. Incredible to Goliath to Jake Long, to Anna

From Bo Peep to Rapunzel to Luz

From Mike to Wall-e to Lumiere to Stitch

Scar is no longer on the loading screen turns out Luz is probably had to take 2 places

Dory Marlin and Nemo were on the 2nd one

Ralph and Vanellope have been on it the longest because they started it

Let’s hope they don’t go back to the one we had before but use the one we have now with these characters in action

1 Like

There’s still the matter of the next Battle Pass character since Doofenshmirtz’s costume one is almost running out. That could be the next patch notes.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney