Next update, when? [Season 2]

Sorry if I started this. I just didn’t know so I turned to forums

That’s OK!

1 Like

Patch later today

1 Like

When today?

1 Like

We never really know for sure until PB decides to just give us the Patch Notes for the week tbh. There isn’t really a definitive time given for these announcements (although a set schedule would be appreciated tbh).

2 Likes

@Musketeer, Let’s hope the next month brings us a new support hero. Also, could you change your name to @Waiting_for_Sarah_Bug_Fix for the time being that Sarah’s Blue skill has been causing problems for over a year?

1 Like

… You can’t just tell someone to change their username just to get something you want fixed (as if that would actually impact that in any way).

5 Likes

When will Patch Notes of Cruella De Vil starts?

It says July 9th bruhh

Hopefully includes Server Merge news

1 Like

Godzilla-had-a-stroke-trying-to-read-this-and-fricking-died-meme-10

3 Likes

You are right! It is Cruella De Vil!

1 Like

What about in the next 4 weeks?

1 Like

Is there going to a update before July 31 when Sorcerer’s Arena is going to shut down? Since I know there’s going to be a referral program.

2 Likes

Server Merge before all else , please and thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Doesn’t exactly make all of us happy to see every cap raise with no bug fixes.
It’s time for PB to include all of this in chapters 84-85 before proceeding to duplicate lineups in chapters 86-89.:

1 Like

Just agreeing with McQueen :grin:

2 Likes

When’s the referral program for DSA with DHBM? This week? Who knows? Since this game is going to shut down in July 31st?

2 Likes

Patch Notes tomorrow with new hero?

1 Like

I think I know who we’re gonna get next and it’s a new franchise and it’s the main character of that movie and it won the Oscar for Best Animated Film

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney