Next update, when? [Season 2]

Makes sense but according to alexa he’s also mickey and friends

Bring my boy Chicken Little to the game!

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

1 Like

Please stop spamming about bloofy

1 Like

It is a joke

Learn to take a joke

1 Like

It’s because they can add more experiments of Jumba as characters of they ask for that movie. Also another villain Dr. Hamsterville.

Whoever comes we should be happy about like we just got Bruno and Heimlich so maybe next month we’ll see what happens plus I still see a lot more Encanto characters that can come and characters from a couple of Disney animated shows

I’m sorry. :cry:

I know, but hopefully Pepa will come in Disney Heroes: Battle Mode.

That’s not very nice

3 Likes

They always say they’re sorry, but they’re never sorry

Doesn’t give you an excuse to be so bluntly rude to them.

3 Likes

Geez man, that’s a little bit presumptuous. Some people are sorry.

1 Like

Jeez, man, I am just tired of this guy

Maybe the other reject bots like the PR-T bot for example, but that would be such a wild and unorthodox pick lol. Also curious why Stitch the Movie of all sequels is listed. Like Sparky (Experiment 221) is way too much of a bizarre grab to pull when they could easily pull Leroy instead.

1 Like

I guess considering we have characters like Sweetums or Hamm, who are also notable side characters but aren’t really ever the main focus of their respective franchises, we can’t really say anything is truly off the table here (which tbf is one of the best things about DH:BM; how many other Disney games can you say have a cast of characters like it?)

Eh, I wouldn’t say Sparky is the weirdest pulls they could do from the L&S franchise. At least he had a major role in Stitch! compared to if they pulled an experiment who didn’t appear until the series itself.

Though IMO Reuben seems like he should be next in line from L&S since he appears so regularly in the franchise.

1 Like

Either Rueben or Hamsterviel would be great choices. Gantu is way too big for the game for sure.

1 Like

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney