Next update, when? [Season 2]

30 Likes

@Loutre Here is where we will be asking about patch notes possibly coming

So instead of sending cat gifs to catch Polaris’ attention we will send otters I guess to catch your attention :blush:

10 Likes

So @Loutre if you don’t want to be bothered that much, I suggest muting the topic :joy:

Then you can post here when you feel like it.

4 Likes

Yeah true because Polaris had us muted but checked sometimes I guess for cat gifs to see if there was anything to answer like when notes might be :laughing:

1 Like

Okay that’s adorable.

No… the old tradition… :frowning:

Otters are cuter than cats tbh plus that’s the new Managers name in French “otter”
Cats were fun to send but now that Polaris is mostly gone it’s time to forget the old and accept the new Managers name which is otters and so now it’s time to send otters :blush:

3 Likes

Nope
tenor-3

Otters are the new thing

1 Like

Technically dogs should work as well as they have a dog and included it in their intro post :-).

Either way, if you see this Loutre I want to say that while some here might get impatient at times we usually calm down with an status update on how the patch notes/update are progressing.

5 Likes

Yep I agree… so either send a dog gif or otter gif to catch her attention :blush:

I have something even better! Disney otters!

711106b695102680aeff2bd685711ea3cebca6d2r1-500-200_hq

HugeCraftyKakarikis-size_restricted

ed2d0494418e0f9fbf00b3013c2889cf9659e724r1-500-211_hq

10 Likes

CUDDLE PARTY

9 Likes

There is so much cuteness I’m going to die!

2 Likes

Well… this is still my thread :smirk:
Cats on board! Always.
tenor (44)

But… other animals aren’t banned! :laughing:
Sooooo… :otter: :dog: :cat: :wolf: :fox_face: :raccoon: :giraffe: :panda_face:

6 Likes

Okay that’s really cute to

A thread without specific rules and without points (or faul points), so we just will use whatever animal we feel like!

This is not Forum Heroes…

1 Like

It’s almost 5PM where I am, and we STILL haven’t gotten the sign-in and shop refresh announcement! What’s taking so long?

Its already here… :neutral_face:

June 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

5 Likes

Oh! It’s been there for 5 hours?

Yes…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney