Next update, when? [Season 2]

@Loutre Is there patch notes tomorrow?

No patch notes tomorrow! Patch notes will be next week.

9 Likes

Time to start making theories about that Alice gif

7 Likes

March Hare

Waiting…

Well, at least next week for sure are patch notes because it will be cap rise time.

10 Likes

I knew we weren’t gonna get it tomorrow

white rabbit

Well, it was said 3.3 is mid-August. And release on 17th is as close to mid-August as can be.

1 Like

You mean August 13th.

Updates release on Tuesdays and the 17th happens to be a Tuesday…

6 Likes

Patch Notes will be released on Friday the 13th :frowning:

6 Likes

Okey, Patch Notes release on 13th, Update itself on 17th.
Average of that is 15th.
EXACTLY the middle of August. Well, not really, it´s 16th but close enough.

3 Likes

That’s my lucky day :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: in fact It will be good luck if they come out early on Friday otherwise it’ll be bad luck

Speaking of bad luck, I hope there won’t any villains in this update.

But why? :thinking:

Fat Cat, Monkey Fist, Doofenshmirtz, Duke Igthorn, Bushroot… or someone else would be really nice.

9 Likes

Or maybe some Disney villains people might actually know (along with Fat Cat), like Ratigan, Mother Gothel, King Candy, Clayton, Cruella de Vil, Gantu, Frollo, Shere Khan, Xanatos, The Beagle Boys, Negaduck, Lotso, and Ernesto de la Cruz.

2 Likes

They are popular Disney villains… :confused:

And no Lotso, this game has enough of stupid TS characters.
Clayton just as anyone from Tarzan is impossible.
Xanatos… who even is that? :roll_eyes:
King Candy is dead :coffin:

4 Likes

The Big Bad from Gargoyles, one of Disney’s best TV villains, though not as well known as Doofenshmirtz or Monkey Fist.

He wouldn’t be the first dead villain to appear in the game. The writers do an admirable job of keeping as much as possible consistent, but there are already inconsistencies in the game; adding King Candy/Turbo wouldn’t make things any worse in that regard.

1 Like

That would make a second of such villain, another after Syndrome. And I won’t explain for who-knows-what-time that others are still from timeline where they were alive.

1 Like

Just to ask, has it been confirmed that we are getting 3.3’s patch notes tomorrow or is it just we players assuming 3.3 is coming tomorrow patch notes wise?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney