Next update, when? [Season 2]

We’re getting something for sure cause cap raise.
3.3 is just likely (3 weeks since 3.2.10)

3 Likes

Some people have a point. Also. Tomorrow is Friday the 13th, and it’s And unlucky day for some villains though.

I hope it’s a hero tomorrow because it’ll be lucky

It mostly likely just a unwanted routine cap increases…. The only updates I want to see are ones with new/expanded guild perks, but it’s almost like they nonexistent at this point. Cure for cancer more likely to happen then new/expanded guild perks at this point personally feel like, but still going to keep begging for them.

Well, Maybe. We’ll have to wait and see.

Highly unlikely. Leaked heroes exist on Wakkatu.

Don’t you think this a strong way to put it?

2 Likes

That was the point. Been asking nicely for way too long with no results , so taking a different approach to draw more attention to it.

Usually those updates are the second update of the month.

Patch is tommorow friday-night-funkin-hololive I hope its good

2 Likes

Ok, who? I knew everyone in this conversation other than Xanatos and this guy. Since Xanatos was explained, please tell me who this is.

Also I have pretty good feeling about tomorrow. Today has been a pretty cruddy day and that usually means tomorrow will be better. Or if I let pessimism sink in it means tomorrow will suck and the patch notes will be lame.

Either way seems like FUN.
giphy (15)

4 Likes

Igthorn is from Adventures of the Gummi Bears. He’s an evil duke with an army of ogres.

1 Like

OH!

My mom loved that show when she was a kid. I’m familiar with it.

… GOOD MORNING PATCH IS TODAY I CANT WAIT ANY LONGERfriday-night-funkin-hololive

@loutre or @Polaris is it ready yet

It is 5AM-6AM in PerBlue’s time zone so we likely have to wait around 3 hours before we get much answers, and likely more than 6 hours to the patch notes or at the very least 4-5 hours if early :-).

So yeah, have to wait some hours still.

good morning please stop spamming the same gif :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

It’s Friday the 13th :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones: And we’re getting the patch notes today and it’s my lucky day :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

I’m waiting for them to come :blue_car:

Sie kommen nächste Woche

It’s 8:00 AM

When does the update start at ET?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney