Next update, when? [Season 2]

Okey and thanks for telling us :-).

Coming to think about it, what do we think would be best?
Like either having the State of the Game first and likely have many questions answered before the Q&A, or the Q&A first so that you at PerBlue know more so what maybe should be included in the State of the Game post?

I think personally I prefer State of the Game first and then Q&A, but what do we all think overall player wise?

Q&A or State of the Game post first preference wise?
  • SotG first, Q&A second
  • Q&A first, SotG second

0 voters

Will be interesting to see how the poll goes, but yeah will either way be looking forward to the Q&A and State of the Game posts :-).

1 Like

@Loutre May I ask that if the team have some update about “Buy 100” or “Slider” on Gold Crates, can you write it here, please? :slight_smile: Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

@Loutre It will be a great QoL feature if we get 1000x open gold crates or a slider on gold crates

1 Like

either 100x or slider… imo slider is better, saves a lot of time… and well we got slider for so many things now

3 Likes

It’s being looked into as a “buy 100” not a slider.

3 Likes

:frowning: very sad it´s not even considered… tbh what CS Alive said that buy 1000 would be good too

Could the team instead at least consider a “Buy More” menu? That could offer Buy 10, Buy 100 and Buy 1000? And would take no place on already a bit crowded screen?

Anyway could we at least get some expected time to have the buy 100? At least month?

1 Like

Cannot give you a timeframe.

:frowning: even more sad.

At least they didn’t say “It will never happen.”

Cannot give you a timeframe = Coming soon™ = Might even be a year or more :confused:

I sincerely hope it would be more like late November at worst, but I lose hope about QoL updates being any sort of priority.

5 Likes

Any patch notes this Friday?? Just to know.

We already got our last patch notes a few days ago so maybe we can wait for the next one next week or the week after that

4 Likes

Pretty sure cap raise is this Friday…

That could happen :thinking:

1 Like

Well I don’t think we’re gonna get new ones on Friday but hey they’ve been making new characters lately which is great

1 Like

Not on 14th?

2 Likes

Whoops, I meant the patch notes that’ll contain the cap rise :woozy_face:

@Loutre Patch notes tomorrow??

Yes, they will be for the hot fix and level cap increase.

9 Likes

What about the 3.4 update next Friday??

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney