Next update, when? (Part 1)

So, there were BIG plans for adding new female which most of us know who exactly, but better keep it in silence :eyes: It was the best Disney character… Kim Possible!

<18 months later>

The game is finally Kimtastic, now just refresh her 2019 stats, PB.

Soon

(Dr. Drakken)

41 Likes

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THEM!

(Kim Possible, Bo Peep, Ducky, Bunny, and Duke Caboom)

7 Likes

Probably only after the current event. Bet mid 20`s

2 Likes

Patch Notes drop on the 7th releases on the 10th.

:wink:

How do you know?

From what I noticed, we know that Toy Story 4 will be released later this month, so we can expect Toy Story 4 themed-patch notes to arrive after(or close to)the release of said movie.
On the other hand, if Kim Possible is in fact, the unfinished female hero, she would probably be released on July.

1 Like

I heard that @Polaris said that they’d be releasing Kim Possible ASAP. AKA also a minor update

2 Likes

It’s a pattern.

Wouldn’t the update release on June 11th because they usually release updates on Tuesday

3 Likes

Well normally I would say yes. But sometimes (In the case of DHBM twice) DEB has a random repeat event because of another Disney Game is adding those characters that are in the repeat event. This month is Pixar Month so don’t expect any Non-Pixar characters this month.

On June 10th the Inside Out Survival Event is repeating for seemingly no reason. At first I thought DMK might have an Inside Out event but nope. So chances are DHBM will get Inside Out Characters this Update. Because as the Pattern goes the next Patch Notes after the ones releasing on June 7th will release on June 21st, the release of Toy Story 4 meaning those patch notes will definitely be the ones that have the TS4 characters.

1 Like

Nah, I think @CowardWhisper8 is right with his date.

2 Likes

:wink: :wink:

Body Seems Unclear is it a Complete Sentence?

1 Like

Well I don’t expect them to add more characters this month because they already have 4 confirmed for this month and it does take a long time to program and animate each hero but if they do add more characters his month, good for them

4 Likes

Seeing as Bo Peep is on the splash screen, there’s a very good chance that’s the she they’re talking about.

So, patch notes on Friday and update next Tuesday.

5 Likes

No, Toy story 4 has yet to be releasex, she will prolly be released with it…

Fine :slightly_frowning_face:

Back to unstoppable forum checking for patch notes.
giphy%20(5)

9 Likes

Patience my friends. We’re all working as quickly as we can to have things ready.

27 Likes

giphy%20(3)

Its killing me.

14 Likes

We can survive together

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney