Update 2.2.20 Known Issues

They’re getting it next Tuesday :eyes:

Do you happen to know where that is confirmed? I couldn’t find mention of a date for us anywhere.

In the broken solo deals thread

The date for the S21-22 cap increase has not been set yet, but it will not be next week.

2 Likes

Uh— I hope something will actually come next week :eyes:

2 Likes

Let’s keep this on topic to known issues - further questions about next week’s update should go somewhere else! :wink:

9 Likes

Not sure if this is an issue only on Server 18 or globally, but Kristoff and Sven are not included in the list of Hero Avatar Cosmetics for a while now.

Just got it activated… weird

We just pushed a stats fix that made this set visible in the Cosmetic Collections!

Thank you!!

@Polaris hope you don’t skip this

I think you should provide info such as your server and guild so they can see if it is a server issue or an issue with your account.

1 Like

I checked with people on the server before, and they also didn’t have the collection, therefore I knew it wasn’t just my account or guild. But they already fixed it per Polaris’ post.

Hello! I know that the heroes are poorly developed, but I absolutely cannot get through the infected zone (chapter 12, level 2). I tried different combinations of heroes - it does not help; I have no antivirus, but I need to go through the zone. But Dash does just a huge amount of damage. Bug or not - I can’t say. But I decided to report.
Plus, I’ll add right away - it would be nice to have a way to earn antiviruses / buy in the in-game store, and not for donation.

You can buy them for diamonds in deals.

Also, not a bug, that’s how it works.

It is convenient to say so. This means that instead of coming up with a free way to earn them (antiviruses), a voluntary-compulsory element is introduced for weak players, for a donation; convenient to say nothing. If you cannot pass the infected level, pay.

And I say, this is just the way it should NOT work (when on one, and only on one, please note, the opponent’s skills are EXTREMELY over-inflated.

This is also the norm - “this is how it works.”

Plus, even if I wanted to buy, this deal has not been on the menu for about two months.

Or just keep losing until you can - their level reduces by 1 with each loss. It might cost you like, 10 extra stamina :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

well, at least let’s try :confused:

I was talking to Assassins_Creed…

A little visual bug in a chapter-Mulan’s position starts burning before she gets there. Doesn’t happen for the first wave.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney