Next update, when? (Part 1)

I think next week will be the patch note

I think they’re likely to be tomorrow. They usually are every 2 weeks… which means tomorrow we should get some (though not too big probably)

That’s your opinion

WOW! You should really pay attention during the Dev q&as, in both they said that they are looking for a way to continue the story after the city island is filled.

Sorry I did not see that in the QandA! You don’t have to be so rude about it though!!! When I see Wave on the Forums all I can say is…

1 Like

Here Hope is the link of the comment.

Edit: it is! Look the number 6.

I’m sorry if I’m too brutally honest sometimes, but you could seriously try harder to keep yourself informed. What I said was meant more to be mildly humorous, do to the fact that I’m getting really sick of people making strange assumptions that make no sense, which ultimately forces someone (Usually me or Filadae Djaq) to inform this person of something they somehow didn’t know about because they didn’t pay attention to what was happening.

And if you seriously spam that image every time you see me, you should know you will become known as a spammer and eventually get enough flags to get banned.

sigh

1 Like

… anyway, anything tomorrow @Polaris? :sun_behind_large_cloud:

5 Likes

Yes back on the subject of the thread. Next update, when? I think tomorrow we’ll get patch notes.

I’m sure Polaris will pop out to say something like “You don’t have enough?” Or something similar.

I think it’ll next week

Its should be today since latest patch notes were 2 weeks ago and if polaris delyead he would mention it here

So @Polaris, any news about the patch notes?
Hopefully they’re ready tomorrow (in my time zone) in a couple of hours or next week maybe. No Delay?

1 Like

They are close right now. Wait for 7-9 hours

Still no patch notes??

1 Like

Strangely enough, PB aren’t in the office at 6am.

1 Like

I am working on patch notes right now!

6 Likes

Small or big?
Server update or app update?
New hero or refresh?

small
app update
yes and yes!

10 Likes

Uffff hope some :apple: don’t mess with this.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney