Live Chat 2/21

Yes, no plans for Salazar. There actually never were!

12 Likes

Oops! My bad.

6 Likes

I would like to know the answer for that

@Matt_PB do You have any plans to add brandy and mr whiskers at the game?

1 Like

Would characters like Sora who originate from video games be considered?

Thanks for writing in, Winterbotton!

1. Star Wars, Marvel, Kingdom Hearts, Fox properties (like The Simpsons), etc are all examples of IP that wouldn’t exactly be impossible to get, but are difficult enough to obtain that we’re not likely to entertain trying.
  2. Anything basic Disney / Pixar is fair game for us.
  3. There is no plan for a “last” game mode – Disney Heroes will continue to grow for years to come! However we’re also understanding that the game takes a lot of daily time to play, so we are being mindful of adding features that increase the amount of time you must invest on a daily basis.
  4. We do have plans to add more bots to Invasion later this year! I’m too excited about the name so I’m going to share: it’s Lighting R.O.B :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  5. For City Watch lineups: we are hearing loud and clear that fighting in City Watch is a pain point right now, and we’re definitely brainstorming on how to best alleviate this issue. We don’t have any specifics to share out yet, but it’s on our list to solve in the next few major releases.
  6. The city map can hold quite a few more chapters, it is deceptively large! However, we know that it is finite and we will need to come up with a new place for new chapters. We have not decided how to do this yet, but we will have a solution by the time the city island fills up.
  7. No spoilers! But the story will continue to evolve and take interesting twists. We have a lot more story planned!
  8. For our 2 Year Anniversary, a new member of the Fab Five will come to play :wink:
  9. We have been hearing the feedback of the rarity and level up cadence being too fast for some players. It’s a difficult balance to strike; there are players who get bored without the consistent new content to chew through, but we are discussing internally what we can do to make players feel like they can still manage to keep up.
  10. For cosmetics, we are talking about player avatars and avatar borders, as well as emojis and possibly new types of cosmetics in the future. Unfortunately, not more costumes as of now.
  11. Duke Caboom’s second friendship disk has not been updated at this time.
  12. We have started to make earlier campaign nodes require less stamina over the Server’s lifetime so that it is easier for players to keep up. Thank you for this feedback, I’ll take this to the team so we can continue to discuss when to keep stepping up this trend.

For the format of this post; it was very clear and easy to read, thank you!

18 Likes

Another good idea. :wink:

1 Like

Just in case it get lost in the chat

Wait @Matt_PB you mentioned the Kermit walk cycle I hate to ask but does that suggest that he is being worked on, if a little or a least being considered?

3 Likes

Was there a case that you borrowed some skills or mechanics from the concepts on the forum. If so, of which?)))

3 Likes

Do you think that you can add facts or trivia to the game for all of the characters?

3 Likes

Where are the places outside the City? Island? Forest? Or Arctic?

1 Like

Unfortunately no, we may not reveal any specific heroes.

7 Likes

He’s not in the works currently.

3 Likes

What does that mean?

We definitely read the concepts and skills on the forums. Our hero designer mentioned in the last dev chat that he has borrowed ideas before. I just don’t know which ones. :wink:

11 Likes

Is it possible to add modern Disney tva characters to the game like The owl house, big city greens, or amphibia

1 Like

It would be interesting to know)))

Invasion is pretty much our version of a battle tower in DH, but it definitely has it’s own twists with Breaker fights, bosses and a weekly reset. We’ve thrown around the idea of possibly adding some historical stats to track your high scores and highest levels reached…would that be something you’d like to see added? Are there any other improvements to Invasion that you’d like to see?

4 Likes

So what are the plans with invasion?
Have you guys thought about creating a invasion market (like coli and arena) which could provide hero chip, mod power and other things related to mods?
Instead of straight up giving mod power as tier rewards (or as an addition to) giving invasion tokens.
Would also allow for more tiers and for people who try to push the leaderboards to gain additional tokens.
Would help bridge the gap between seasoned players and new players as well as f2p and p2p.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney