Next update, when? (Part 1)

Agreed. Think it is done now

So excited for patch notes today!!

IMO I think there might not be any patch notes after last week’s 2.3 patch notes, but I think there’ll be patch notes next week since next Friday is when almost 3 months have passed since Basil moved into contests, and it’s been a while since latest cap rise.

But, those are just my thoughts and anything could happen! Let’s hope for the best! :slightly_smiling_face:

Their last post was an hour ago… last public post was 2 hours ago… I think Polaris just needs approvals

2 Likes

Are there patch notes today??

Polaris has actually muted this topic, so even if we tag them they won’t get the notifications, though of course they will still see the question when they check the thread :-).

1 Like

Likely, even though not big patch notes necessarily we should get the cap raise patch notes today I think. 4 weeks since the last cap raise afterall, or they decide to wait a week and instead we get an extra week given that we had such a big update in terms of 2.3.
Unless Polaris says otherwise, assume cap raise today, and if lucky some other interesting things as well :-).

Last cap raise patch notes:

5 Likes

Exactly 4 weeks ago…

That means in 4 weeks we get to see a new color!

I think I know how to summon Polaris :smiley:

Cat GIF time!
c652b110ce9854cef9ba399eed60417b

10 Likes

Do we have any idea what the new color is going to be?

From their other game, after R14 is G0 (gold).

Yellow or Gold judging from PQ

:tada: I got the patch notes posted earlier today!

15 Likes

So you just need approvals? :grinning:

1 Like

Cat GIF worked, like always :wink:

1 Like

Huh

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

Are SLB villains or no?

Uh who are SLB?

Not really sure, they’re more on the “neutral” side :thinking: