Next update

I think we need another star up added cause I’m getting so many extra chips for my characters that even the mod stuff can’t keep up with it. I’m on server 4 just saying.

7 Stars?

Some of the F2P:

Jokes aside, although you are one of the lucky and fortunate enough to have more than enough Chips, there are still some of us that don’t even spend.

Adding another, I’m sorry for the term here, cash grab will deal a big blow to the game, as I can see players leaving the game because the gap to catch up is getting bigger and bigger.

11 Likes

I do expect new heroes coming of course :grin:

6 Likes

7 stars is just stupid. Hope they don’t add that. But their greed knows no bounds.

3 Likes

No we do not.
Those extra chips won’t harm you beeing in your inventory. Just look away and pretend it’s not there.

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
Too funny

1 Like

Mods are where extra chips should go but I do believe at 6* you should be able to sell them for gold or mod points

Hopefully we got more than one hero. Expecting Jasmine, maybe the Muppets or Tron, not sure Kim…

I think Scrooge Is another option

He seems very unlikely to be in the next update. We just need to wait for tomorrow to see how the patch notes turns out…

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what new heroes tomorrow brings!

I don’t personally agree with upping the Stars yet either. It’s not going to help all of the f2p players because the end goal is so far away that it doesn’t seem achievable. I know mods were meant to be another source of power and another way to use the extra chips we get. I’m personally in no rush for seven star too be honest. Looking forward to huey duey and luey however. They look like a fun group to play with. :smile:

Should definitely be able to sell chips. I don’t get the reasoning behind not allowing individual resource management.

1 Like

Or inkling girl?

Splatoon isn’t Disney.

@Bronek I agree. Individual resource management would be rather useful to those that may be in a pinch or want to rid of excessive items.

She’s a hero concept

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney