Nick need buff?

Nick Wilde is a good damage hero and best character from Zootopia movie. But I think he is go to not meta, and be a lower hero in future update.
So does he need to be buff?

Nick is BRILLIANT.
He just needs to be used properly (like pretty much all of the characters). With his white and purple skills at high level he can gradually build up his power through a fight (or throughout the entire City Watch). And his charm and shields (with Judy’s friendship disc) make him a great all rounder.

1 Like

Thanks for information, and i know he is good character.
tenor

Hmmm idk about that.

Nick is the king of city watch! Him and Zurg fight for this position but I place Him on top.

Judy is one of my favorite support heroes. Mainly because her friendship with Felix allows her to increase basic damage output easily over 400% if their is one other support character and the disk is two stars. Then she has a small heal for allies that KO an enemy, a white that deals knockback (unless it hits a character that is immune to normal damage) and, to top it all of, she also has a revive after whichshe deputizes all alies again!

Her and Nick aside, Yax is stull a amazing character at first, but melts to average at a certain point…

1 Like

That’s some old-school methods from game-beta, one year back it was right, Nick and Zurg was amazing for CW but not anymore, big :clap: to newer heroes.
Buffs are needed but since Nick was already buffed in first hero refresh we might need to wait…
Judy, oh dear, Judy is now pretty useless. Better healers and speed-ers exist now, revive is now not enough to be good, same as Finnick’s slows or Yax’s (oh my…) ‘‘heal’’.

Do we really need to buff heroes. We’ll probably complain about them just the same way everyone’s complaining about Jack sparrow and hiro tadashi :smile:

1 Like

Yes. Just look at lack between hero X and hero Y (which need buff).
Moana - Finnick
Sulley - Rex
Scar - Van

and much more…

1 Like

What I meant is, everyone asks for a buff and then instantly regrets it.
Ever since they buffed Jack there have been several complaints and requests to nerf him.
I think we should let the heroes stay the way they are, upgrade them and their skills (helps a lot) and get excited for the new heroes they’ll introduce to this game.
Cause no matter how many heroes get buffed they’ll always be a counter for them. I say upgrade the heroes you want, level them up, upgrade their skills and enjoy the game

1 Like

I still use nick for city watch every run at o3, under scare his lemmings tear through pretty much anything without baymax or aladdin. Just have to make sure to delay scare/lemmings if there’s a quorra, or they wont damage her

Only people who have problems with friend camp. Only.

Low tier will always stay low tier until getting buff (hero refresh).

Nick got buffed not long ago. For now lets leave this improvements for other deserved heroes. I love Nick and I use him a lot in all modes except in competitive features. But that’s alright to be honest, every hero has their own strengths and weaknesses.

PS: wouldn’t be interesting if the lemmings from Nick’s white skill would start from right to left, because the way Nick throws the pawpsicle, rather than the opposite?
Maybe it’s just me.

Since dat I use nick in my top team, I don’t know if he needs a buff. But hey, dats my opinion

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney