Nick's Shuriken pops skill bug!

I found this bug when I play city watch and heist. I don’t understand for some reason and how it can happen, Nick’s second skill Shuriken Pops disappears and doesn’t receive any damage to the enemy. Events do not occur once, even many times when I play city watch and heist, it’s just this the moment I managed to record with the screen recorder application, but because on this website it doesn’t support video, so I have to extract the video to gif.

Here the gif image.
This moment I capture in city watch mode.

Warning: Please guys, don’t talking about other topic, but if you violate, I will flagged it on your comment.

6 Likes

Well there is another issue here. Finnick’s energy bar is part blue

That’s not a bug, the blue bar means that they have extra energy

4 Likes

I did not know that… lemme test it out with Genie and WALL•E

EDIT: Experiment proves otherwise

Polaris said it themselves, I can’t remember where though

1 Like

Strange…

I think it is because Zurg was ready to use his active when I used Genie in him

Experiment is still a fail…

@Polaris can you confirm that if there is blue in an energy bar it means that it’s extra energy?

That’s not bug, that’s a Nick’s disk effect.

3 Likes

Do you know what I am talking about? I said:

The disk does not say anything about blue energy bars. Also the blue bar makes up about 45 to 50 percent of the energy bar, and the starting energy makes up less than that

It is definitely extra energy. I get it all the time with my characters, for example when I use Wall-e with Flynn’s disc equipped. The blue bar represents the additional energy that that are able to store (and therefore what they will still have left once triggering their white skill).

4 Likes

And here is an example of the disc in action

2 Likes

But there is no Wall-e? So its city watch and his stacking up the passive max 625 energy from the disk each stage? Also Jack and Merlin happen to die during the animation maybe that has something to do with the bug you asked about like 2 out of 3 of his targets died so it didn’t cast?

That’s not bug okay.

1 Like

Ok watched the gif again you have cast nicks white skill making your shuriken pops next cast during this time merlin has turned baymax invisible making him untargetable and you have killed the other two targets. Causing it to bug out but thats just a guess.

1 Like

This isn’t a bug, this is extra energy as you already know, but why this happen? It’s because of Nick’s disk that Finnick is using, this disk have “conservation”, this means that Finnick will store extra energy according to the percentage of conservation that this disk have, there are others disks that give conservation to a character too but I don’t remember all of them though

Lol everyone is talking about extra energy which is totally not the point of the post whatsoever?

Like @101_Tacos said, probably what happened is Nick’s intended target either died or became untargetable just as he was casting the skill, causing it to fail.

On the energy point - heroes with ‘+ X Starting Energy’ ALWAYS retain that energy ontop of their full 1000. Try it with Jessie[Bu] and you’ll see the same thing. Therefore Finnick does not need WallE present in order to give himself extra energy.

6 Likes

You’re wearing Nick’s special costume,try unequiping it

So is my Jessie when I use her sometimes, since she she has Buzz disk, she gets bonu starting energy. This is not a bug.

Now, as to the real bug here, Perhaps I am mistaken, but did Nick’s skill hit Merlin and that is why Merlin rage quitted?? Cuz looking at it, I am not sure but the timing might be right? Perhaps the skill was not visible.

Also, Jack Sparrow falling repeatedly is p rather amusing :laughing:

1 Like

Well the problem with nick skill is beacuse the enemy he should damage died, this happens for me to with different heroes like merida or robin hood

No, cuz he can target nore than one enemy with this skill…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney