Nicktoons Heroes: Battle Mode patch notes!

Nicktoons Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.0

Welcome to the Nickelodeon: Battle Mode 1.0 Update! This release features Spongebob Squarepants from Nickelodeons’s Spongebob squarepants, The Ren and Stimpy show, and Jimmy Neutron: boy Genius.

Overview

• New! Spongebob Squarepants from nickelodeon’s Spongebob Squarepants!
  • New! Ren and Stimpy from nickelodeon’s The Ren and Stimpy show
  • New! Jimmy Neutron from nickelodeon’s Jimmy Neutron: boy genius

Spongebob Squarepants

Spongebob is a mid-line “support” hero on the blue team. Spongebob will be the sign-in character for the month of july!

Skills

Order up!
Spongebob flings Krabby Patties at his following allies. Healing each one of them x HP and increasing their attack speed by x.

Reef Blow!
Spongebob uses his reef blower to push enemies back. Knocking them back and dealing x damage.

bubble shield
Spongebob blows a bubble shield to an ally with x HP left. Granting them a shield with x HP.

Around town!
If Spongebob has 2 or more active debuffs on him, Spongebob will bring it around town cleansing himself.

F.U.N
Reef Blow now decreases enemies basic attacks and decreases their attack speed for 6 seconds.

Friendships

• Patrick Star
  • Rocko

Ren and Stimpy

2023_07_05_03r_Kleki

Ren and Stimpy are a mid-line damage hero that will be an Event Exclusive Hero featured in contest rewards on Servers 1-15 .

Skills

2023_07_05_03v_Kleki
Stinky!
Stimpy will let out a fart summoning Stinky. Stinky will then float accross the battlefield dealing x damage and decreasing enemies attack speed by x.

LOG!
A LOG will roll accross the battlefield dealing x damage to all enemies and knocking them back.

Flying Eediot!
Ren slaps Stimpy to the farthest enemy. Dealing x damage and stunning the enemy for x seconds.

Stimpy’s invention!
Ren and Stimpy now gain x armor everytime an enemy is slowed.
2023_07_05_03a_Kleki
Happy Happy, Joy Joy!
Ren and Stimpy’s speed gets increased each time an enemy is slowed by “Stinky!” Ren and Stimpy will also gain x basic damage everytime an enemy is knocked back.

Friendships

• Spongebob
  • Catdog

Jimmy Neutron

Jimmy Neutron is a back-line “control” hero that will be available through diamond crates on all servers!

skills

Robotic pal!
Jimmy summons Goddard to fight for him. Goddard stuns nearby enemies when it lands. It has an amount of HP and deals damage with each subsequent attack. Jimmy can only have one active Goddard at a time.

Out with a blow!
If Goddard is KO’d he will explode before dying. This deals x damage and blinds the 3 closest enemies.

Scientific study
Jimmy Neutron zaps an enemy with his ray gun. This deals x damage and studies the enemy.
2023_07_05_068_Kleki
Gotta blast!
Jimmy now gains x skill power each time an enemy is KO’d by Goddard.

Boy Genius!
Stunned enemies will now have any active buffs removed. The buff they had will instead go to Jimmy.

Friends

• Timmy Turner
  • Invader Zim

That is all. We hope you enjoy our first content update for Nicktoons Heroes: Battle Mode.

Thanks for reading! Here’s the full Spongebob concept:

Spongebob

I’m thinking of making this a series. If so who should i add next?

• Catdog
  • Timmy Turner
  • Rocko
  • Reptar
  • Danny Phantom
  • Mr. Blik, Gordon, and Waffle
  • Dagget & Norbert
  • Arnold
  • Screw Nickelodeon, do Cartoon Network: Battle mode!

0 voters

7 Likes

I don’t remember them in that show…

1 Like

Well you must’ve not watched the show since they were one of the main characters! Jk Jk

(Yea i made this in 5 seconds)

Anyways after this concept i think i’m just gonna take a break or maybe even just stop doing concepts as a whole. I put all my creativity and effort into a concept only for it get like 2 likes. I get making concepts is just for the fun of it but sometimes i feel devasted when i put my heart into making the perfect concept for a character i love only for it not to get noticed. The Wander and Sylvia concept for example, that concept was days in the making and it didn’t even get 3 likes, that honestly really made me sad

2 Likes

Ah, nice job and great a heroes concept is go to plan for next after DHBM.

2 Likes

I should making Multiversal Heroes battle mode is better to crossover on a Multiversal.

1 Like

This Aged incredibly well.

2 Likes

Plz stay on topic.

2 Likes

Well, okay and thank you ask a Nicktoons heroes battle mode :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Cool concepts! I made one of Plankton, but these concepts are way better!

1 Like

Robotic pal!
Jimmy summons Goddard to fight for him. Goddard stuns nearby enemies when it lands. It has an amount of HP and deals damage with each subsequent attack. Jimmy can only have one active Megabot at a time.

MEGABOT? Wait a second… Jimmy Neutron is Hiro Hamada???

2 Likes

I think is like a Hiro.

1 Like

think nick should do a battle mode version similar way with these skills & graphics tbh

2 Likes

Oh, and what kind of hero is Jimmy Neutron? Control?

3 Likes

Yea control! My bad I forgot that part lol, lemme add it

2 Likes

I made some character icons

7xdys1

1 Like

Yeah, they’re good, but please, don’t revive dead topics.

@Mickey_Fan_2023, the creator of the topic is allowed to revive dead topics… I think

But he’s not him…
The one who created it is @LostintheSauce,
The one who revived it is @Chancellor_Goofy_IV.

1 Like

Oohhh…. Ooops

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney