Nightmare Before Christmas appreciation thread

Hello everyone and welcome to Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas appreciation thread! I was inspired by other posts and I decided to make one about one of my favorite Disney movies.

Let’s keep it a positive and family friendly environment! When posting, a couple of things to keep in mind are the following guidelines. Please be respectful to everyone, try to stay on topic, no cursing, no suggestive content, no spamming, no racism.

Feel free to post artwork, gifs, videos, fun facts, images, etc.

Also let’s have fun! :jack_o_lantern: :christmas_tree:

8 Likes

Oh I love The Nightmare Before Christmas! I made concept based on the comics that have recently been going.

1 Like

That’s cool! I’ll need to check out your concepts. Also you’re referring to Zero’s Journey? I only have the one from free comic book day.

One of my favorite movies of all time! Jack Skellington is the best Disney character. I’ve memorized all the lyrics to all the songs. It’s the best.

1 Like

I’ve pretty much memorized the lyrics too and the entire movie. When I was a little girl, I would always listen to The Nightmare Before Christmas CD. I also like all of the characters in the movie.

1 Like

I love the Spiral Hill scene, I use it as my screensaver. Best scene of the whole movie.

2 Likes

Nice! The spiral hill is pretty awesome!

I also enjoy decorating for the Halloween and Christmas seasons, so this is a must have for me.

I have a mini nightmare before Christmas tree with Jack and sally head ornaments and a Zero tree topper and a Jack Skellington poster I leave up all year long. I also love the Santa Jack Funko POP head.

1 Like

That’s so awesome! I have a Halloween tree, it’s a black Christmas tree with Halloween ornaments, but my family and I are thinking about getting an orange tree. Also I have a couple of Nightmare Before Christmas Funko Pops, just not the one you mentioned.

I own most of the nightmare before Christmas funko pops, I’m only missing lock, shock, barrel, the mayor, some jack variants, sally variants, Oogie variants, and townspeople

1 Like

These are some of the Funko Pops I have.

1 Like

I have a Lego Minifigure of Jack Skellington.

4 Likes

I’ve got Jack and Sally.

3 Likes

I’ve got jack and sally, I also have weird Lego brick heads of them, I wish they made Oogie, he is my jam

1 Like

oh, I’ve got Sally and my brother’s got Jack…They look a bit weird as LEGO figures…a bit too “fat”

1 Like

Eh, sally looks better, at least the beetleguice looks good

1 Like

I like the brickheadz ( that’s what they’re called ), I’ve got both of them. I do agree, they need Oogie Boogie.

2 Likes

If they do a Disney minifigure series 3 they need Oogie and the mayor

2 Likes

Lock, Shock, Barrel, Dr. Finklestein.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney