Nightmare Before Christmas appreciation thread

I missed out on meeting Jack and Sally, and I really wanted to get their autographs but I got to see Oogie. I couldn’t take pictures with him but it was still cool. This was from the Oogie Boogie Bash at Disneyland California Adventure Park.

1 Like

That’s very cool, I always wanted to go to Disney Land in California and see the holiday Haunted Mansion.

1 Like

Just curious, was it this ear hat you were referring to? I have it and got my name stitched on there. But the strap is stretched out so it got retired and is for decoration now.

1 Like

The Holiday Haunted Mansion is so much fun! It’s my favorite ride and I think have some pictures of it.

I have the same one, I haven’t worn it since and is on display

1 Like

There’s the ear hat, the mummy gets to wear it now.

1 Like

A couple of images from the Holiday Haunted Mansion, sorry for the picture quality.

5 Likes

Awesome!!!

1 Like

Fun fact about the Oogie animatronic, when the country bear jamboree closed at disneyland they re used big al and made him into Oogie boogie. And this was the jack hat I wore

1 Like

Oops, that’s actually the Jack hat I have, not the one from before. I forgot that mine has the bow tie.

1 Like

Here they are

4 Likes

So adorable!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the comment

Fun fact about Jack. He has about 100 heads for every experienceins

6 Likes

I have two of these wreaths, but it’s currently sold out on the shopdisney website.

Day and night pictures of Halloween decoration display for DCA park entrance.

4 Likes

Jack and sally

5 Likes

Very cool of you to share some of your art! It’s really good! Are you planning on coloring it or leaving it as is?

Yes i think about coloring it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney