No Catch Up Level Challenge Event for 1.13.2-A?

Now that we have team level increases, we should also have the Challenges; but I haven’t seen one.
I’m on S19 and currently TL89.

4 Likes

There is one, just look

I’m on S19 and there isn’t.

Until this update the catch up challenge has been up to the previous lvl cap, which was 90 on s19. I know it’s a bonus, a way to encourage lower lvl players to push a lil harder, n you don’t have to offer it at all, but you do. Those of us close to it usually wait to lvl up when an update/cap increase is imminent to get that bonus, so could y’all turn that on for us plz? Honestly, I don’t think it’s to much to ask that if PB is going to change how they release the catch up challenges (or anything players look fwd to) that y’all give us a heads up. :relieved:

2 Likes

@Polaris Do we have it this time, please?

1 Like

Same on server 16. Guild members say there’s an event for level 105 and 110, but not one for 115 even though the cap raised to 120

4 Likes

2 days n no answer is a ‘no’ answer. :thinking: Ah well it was worth a try.

1 Like

My experience with the level catch up challenge is they only offer ten levels below cap the offer say for example server 18 just capped at 110 but I was 99 I was offered the catch for just 100 not 105, same thing when the cap raised to 105 I stay ten levels back.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney