No more zeus in surge!

I don’t see any problem with Zeus. here the problem is rather that Surge needs to be weakened, as it has always been done. Zeus is very easy to kill. mary sanderson if the opponent does not have a hatter. if it is, you can put kronk, pumba, fear, ian, drakken. Yes, you can put a lot of people. zeus causes a problem only in the guild war, if some heroes were removed. darkwing duck annoys me more…

Yes, when you have counters. And when you run out of them, you are pretty much screwed.

And there is no really direct counter, because he can gain energy almost instantly.

@Zuriel_IX I don’t call that challenge, I call that trashwork.

4 Likes

Exactly my point. I can handle him a few times, but there’s often too many of him, sometimes teamed up with others who make countering him difficult - like Mim or the Mad Hatter.

Also…

It’s Pumbaa, with two As.

Imagine your team going into battle with 0 energy and unable to use their white skills, then seeing Zeus is waiting for them with a full energy bar ready to use his white skill team zerg instantly.

That’s been my personal experience each time.

My counter is Bagherra, his white skill Silences enemies, but if he never gets to build his energy, then he can’t do anything.
Bolt also drains energy with his basic attacks, but if he can’t fight, then his counter is also non-effective.

Well due to the popularity of Zeus we will soon have Mary in every single zone. She is even more annoying to deal with.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve seen mSanderson in any teams.
If she appeared, she must not have caused serious resistance to my teams.

But if she’s just as inconvenient as Zeus, then I have one more reason to revile her inclusion in the game.

What I don’t understand is, they can make literally thousands of random lineups for breaker quests. Yet it is too hard to make 27 ones for Surge? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney