Noi & Ongis

Noi & Ongis

Stars at the beginning: :star:
Role: Control
Position: Mid
Team: Blue

Entrance: Noi slowly walks into her position while Ongis jumps from into the position.
Victory: Each of them does their pose.
Defeat: All of them become annoyed.

Quote: “Babbles.’’

Basic attack: Noi gives a command and sends Ongis to damage the closest enemy.

White skill: Baby Distraction :shield:
Noi distracts all enemies, focusing their attacks on an ally with the highest remaining HP for the next 10 seconds. Meanwhile, Ongis sneaks towards random enemies, stealing up to 3 buffs from each target and additionally stealing X HP, granting them to Noi.

Green skill: Kicks and Punches :fist:
Once every 5 seconds, Noi blocks a melee attack and counters with kicks and punches at the enemy, dealing X damage 3 times, each hit decreases randomly 33% Armor or Reality for 12 seconds, stacking with each use.

The stat decreases have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill: Diaper Throw :sparkles:
Noi throws at the closest enemy a diaper, dealing X damage, removing all their buffs and stunning them for 10 seconds.

Purple Skill: Distraction Experts
Distracted enemies deal 65% less damage and lose 50% Attack and Movement Speed.
Each hit dealt by Distracted enemies heal Noi & Ongis and their allies by X HP.

Red Skill: Fast Steal
‘‘Baby Distraction’’ steals 2 more buffs from each enemy, Noi & Ongis also gains 100% Attack Speed after using ‘‘Baby Distraction’’ for 8 seconds.

Noi gains 50 energy each time enemy gains a buff.

The energy gain has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Friends

Jack-Jack - Cookie Heist

Sharing Energy with Team

• +X SP
  • +X HP to Noi and allies
  • Noi shares 6% of all her energy gain with allies (+6% per star)

Flynn Rider - Runaway Baby

Stealing Buffs applies Weakness

• +X BD
  • +X Armor
  • Enemies lose X Reality per stack of Weakness on them
  • Each time buff is stolen from enemies they are also applied with 3 Stacks of Weakness for 6 seconds (+1s per star)
3 Likes

From Raya and the last dragon

… Yes. You did not need to tell us that since I imagine everyone here knows that by now. :neutral_face:

Agreed everyone knows now

I didn’t say that. I said I’m pretty sure everyone here, aka on a Disney-related online forum specifically, has watched that movie.

And even if they haven’t, they probably know who these characters are and where they’re from already. You still didn’t need to point it out to anyone.

And the source is always given in the table

Here:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney