Non disney characters(unlikely chars )

So I made this topic for non disney heroes and I think it’s would be fun !
The hero can be in any movie , cartoon celebrities and …
This is absolutely same as unlikely hero but there where so many comments and most of them was not actually a concept so here pls don’t write any comments even concepts actually I want just post my owns
Here I Start with some of them :

Harry potter:

Backline damage
Stars : :star:
Skills :
AVRA KEDAVRA
Harry cast this spell on choosen hero ( in auto front_most enemy ) and deals a massive damage if target hp was below 35 % will instantly dead.
EXPELLIARAMUS
Harry cast this spell on enemy with most skill power and prevent him from using skills for 7 second (silence him)
expecto patrunam
He cast this spell and he summons a deer that run trough enemies and dealing damage to them .
potters’s wand
When he is using any incantation (all previous skills ) he gets a mark of potters each mark give him more skill power when he used white skill he will lose all of them .

PENNYWISE

mid line control
:star::star::star: : stars
Skills :
you will float too!
Pennywise open his mouth and summons a light to flaot all the enemies For 5 seconds .
Floated enemies beside of getting stun ,will lose 80 energy overtime.
bite for meet
He bites the closet enemy and steals X reality from them. Fantastic damage
beep,beep Richie !
Pennywise turns to an enemies worst fear damaging and scaring them .
the dancing clown
The floated enemies now get x fantastic damage per second .

ELEVEN

back line control
Stars : :star:
Skills :
friends don’t lie
Passive : eleven gets 100 energy when she gets damage by a charmed ally.
Active : she scream for 5 second ! During scream enemies get damaged each second
telepathy
Eleven use her superpower to hang and then throw then enemy at back dealing damage to him and nearby enemies . She will also lose some hp (nose bleeding )
curiosity
She use her super to thows some object to an enemy and stunning them for 6 seconds .She will lose some hp.
eggos
If her hp was below 10 % she eats an egg is to heal herself she can trigger this skill every 20 seconds.

Sponge bob
back line support
Stars : :star::star::star:
Skills :
krabby patty
He give all allies crabby patty to give them 160 energy and x health .
imagination
Sponge bob use that rainbow that he make to blind enemies and increasing skill power of allies for 8 second .
bubble maker
Spongebob shoots several bubbles to deal damage to enemies.
square pants
Because he is a sponge his body can reduce incoming damage by 60 %.

1 Like

Ok. Just keep in mind that her purple skill must be changed to be passive.

Dude, we have a special topic about those, new unlikely characters are always welcome there.

5 Likes

Exactly. I don’t see why reply count or the variation of a post being a concept or a comment should have anything to do with people wanting to post on it. It actually makes it easier with one topic to post on.

2 Likes

If you don’t want comments on your concepts, don’t even bother posting them. People will comment anyway, so might as well not even give them the chance.

2 Likes

The fact that you know there’s already a thread for unlikely characters but there were “too many” comments and made your own sounds a bit entitled. And yeah a lot of the comments weren’t concepts. Because the point of the forum is to discuss and joke around like we do in the thread. And “don’t comment.” That’s just dumb. People will comment if they can - you can’t stop them.

2 Likes

Looking toward spongebob others kinda suck

Not likely.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney