"Nontraditional" Friendship Campaigns You Would've Liked To See?

So there’s a lot of obvious friendship campaigns that PB could’ve done, but didn’t (Lilo/Stitch, Milo/Kida, etc.) But what I’m really curious about is: are there any Friendship Campaigns between characters of different franchises that you wish PB had done instead? And if you want to, what Friendship Campaign would you replace that Campaign with?

For me, I’ve always thought that Shego should’ve had a Friendship Campaign with Meg instead of Kronk. Both Shego and Meg are/were sassy sidekicks to blue-colored villains, and I could see their campaign being about them complaining about their bosses’ failed schemes and having a “girls’ night out” together. Plus, Drakken already has a Friendship Campaign with Kronk, so Shego also having one with him seems redundant.

8 Likes

I have a few that I would have loved to see.

-Russell & Kevin & Nick Wilde: (Nick was a junior ranger scout back in the day and Russell is a wilderness explorer. It would have been interesting to see how Nick would react to seeing himself as a child in Russell. HD&L makes sense, but its a pretty obvious choice.)

-Namaari & Helga Sinclair: (Both are headstrong woman in their own likes, and they both partake the role of a commander-like role in their ranks. A clash between their ideals and ways of leadership would have been quite interesting to see. Rocketeer already interacts with half of the Atlantis crew anyways, so a new character never hurt anyone lol.)

-Raya & Demona: (A bit of a weird pick on first glance, but both have similar themes of trust woven into their stories with Demona having a major distrust of humans and sets out to eradicate them wheras, Raya distrusted people after her mistake with trusting Namaari. I feel that Rapunzel is very cheerful to the more serious Raya and I would have changed it out for Demona or even Mulan.)

-Audrey Ramirez & Gogo: (Gogo’s major in Big Hero 6 was in mechanical engineering, which is literally Audrey’s specialty and role in the expedition. Their personalities are also extremely similar even though they are a century apart. Much like Helga, Rocketeer interacts with most of the Atlantis crew, so a change with Gogo would spice things out. I do really LOVE her friendship with Lilo though.)

-Pleakley & Mike Wazowski (They are both one-eyed, green, organisms that serve as the comic relief of both of their movies. It’s practically gift wrapped for them. While Pleakley does interact with Mike and Sulley in Jumbaa’s friendship, and if I remember correctly, Jumbaa thinks Mike is Pleakley’s long lost cousin in one of the mission descriptions, I wish we could see them interact more.

-Barley & Finnick: (They both have vans that they treasure greatly, and they both have a contrasting personality that clashes well, with Barley is larger and being more lax and carefree, and Finnick is serious despite his small nature. Ian already has a friendship with Merlin, and it feels like a missed opportunity.)

4 Likes

These are really good ideas, and now I’m a bit bummed that Audrey/Go Go didn’t happen.

2 Likes

Where do I begin?

Ariel

Friendship choice: WALL-E

Replaced: Barbossa

Connection: Fondness of collecting human stuff

Kaa

Friendship choice: Raya

Replaced: Chip & Dale

Connection: one has trust issue, the other has song all about trust (all for the wrong reasons but regardless)

Jack Skellington

Friendship choice: Sully and Boo

Replaced: The Mad Hatter

Connection: Both are top tier scarers

Duff Killigan

Friendship choice: The Queen of Hearts

Replaced: Pete

Connection: Golf and croquet are almost simliar to each other

King Triton

Friendship choice: Moana

Replaced: Hank & Dory

Connection: connected to the ocean somehow

Quasimodo

Friendship choice: Rapunzel

Replaced: Prince Phillip

Connection: Both part of emotionally abusive guardianship that imprisoned them.

Baloo

Friendship choice: Merida

Replaced: King Louie

Connection: Bears… nuff said

5 Likes

Imma just list them:

Meilin Lee and Powerline
Ron Stoppable and Agent P
Dash and Baymax
Vanellope and Elsa
The Horned King and Maleficent
TRON and Ralph