Not a fan of the new Coliseum and Arena set up

I like the new Challengers League, but yes, this is becoming a serious problem.

4 Likes

There is no fun at all fighting this in the highest possible league at the moment. They need to fix it!

6 Likes

Woah…that sounds like a problem… :unamused:

Sorry for you guys!

5 Likes

I like the move to this type of system. I think it’s a much better way of judging player rankings than the old system. But unless they mandates a player team or inflict heavy penalties for dropping defenses to reduce other players getting bonus points then it’s going to be horrible. Players always trying to find ways to game the system and devs just keep giving them ways to do so.

4 Likes

[Jafar’s in-game quote here]

Not everyone have money, time and stamina to upgrade heroes, cap rises are too often for F2P and low spenders to stay competitive in PVP modes but still wish to stay as high as possible in divisions and get out of poor daily rewards. Some players have maxed heroes at new cap rise after hour or even less. Where’s fun?
Without this STRATEGY gap between F2P and P2W will be (if not already is…) bigger.
Everyone is invited at the party

Unless, Polaris will make formal announced that’s illegal and players have X days to change lines, but for now it’s legal. :man_shrugging:
Or do something with scoring system and allowed lines. --> this should happen, it’s unfair in BOTH ways if we’re starting talking about fairness.

3 Likes

We do have a solution in the works to prevent single hero line ups from being a valid strategy in challenger. I know it’s no fun to have this happen and we’re working to improve it!

14 Likes

How soon Polaris as its ruining the game ? Many are wanting to quit as It is?

This isn’t a strategy. It’s an exploit. And it’s being fixed (hopefully not just lip service).

4 Likes

Is it an exploit, no. Is it a bug, no. Is it an oversight in that feature, yes. People are playing the game as intended. Could it be improved, definitely.

2 Likes

Quitting over some people using a cheap tactic that violates the spirit of the game in two modes out of, what, six or seven?, seems a bit extreme, especially since it’s only been going on a few weeks. Hopefully they can exercise a little patience and see what PerBlue is working on for this situation.

3 Likes

I don’t think the developers came up with the idea of bonus points in order to encourage everyone to just post their weakest hero(es) in order to prevent others from getting many bonus points.

And it’s for everyone, nowhere (yet) is said player is not allowed to use only 1 hero.

But let’s see what future (PB) bring.

It’s an exploit of an oversight.

2 Likes

Quitting over this wouldn’t really be quitting over this. This is a relatively easy fix. If anyone is using this as their reasoning for hanging em up this would just be the proverbial straw. Reasons for quitting this game for some are aplenty but that’s a topic for another thread.

2 Likes

私は新しいアリーナもコロシアムも全く楽しくありません。新システムへの抗議活動の一環として、コロシアムではヒーローを1列に1体ずつ配置しています。
自分の編成がどんな編成に倒されたのかも分からない。防衛してもトークンがもらえない。防衛したことで加点もつかない。防衛することで敵を助ける。
これでは防衛する意味を見つけられません。

このゲームには、未だに自分とスパーリングをする機能がありません。だからこそ自分に戦いを挑んでくれた人との対戦結果を知りたいのです。旧コロシアムや旧アリーナでは挑戦された結果が確認できましたが、しかしそれも新システムにより見えなくなってしまいました。
より強いラインナップを考え、研究する楽しみを奪われたような気持ちでいます。

チャレンジャーシーズンは、ラインナップに5人が揃わないと参加出来ないようにした上で、全く育てていないヒーローを並べられないように、キャラクターのランクが一定以下では参加できないようにすれば、この問題は簡単に解決するでしょう。

Sorry, I didn’t understand how this system works. How does lowering defences benefits the attacker? Others get less points for that person? Cause I have like 5 people with lowered defences in my group, among 16.

Bingo. That is the benefit

1 Like

@Polaris when will this be fixed as its ruining the game it’s the best feature but is unbearable with all this cheating. Can you please rectify it asap? It should not be low on your priorities.

1 Like

The new mode looks like not for f2p and barely p2p . If 1 toon is not allow and lvl cap week comes in every month ( as usual ) the gap is bigger and bigger.
I see a lot of players quit after lvl cap and no doubt for today also. I won’t last longer . Ppl are tired, remember it’s pandemic not holiday. After the pademic is a recession. So i’m out

1 Like

Well I thought this would be a big problem but lucky for me my server are not using this cheap tactic. Glad pb will sort it out though

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney