Not a fan of the new Coliseum and Arena set up

Maybe in your challengers. Robin Hood is still underrated back in server 1.

I don’t mean many are using him, most of my challengers aren’t bothering to play, but he does normal damage and knockback and I know a couple of people with high points have been using him a lot

1 Like

All of your suggestions are not thought through to the end.
In the end it always boils down to the following:
You set up the weakest possible team because it gives the least points for the opponent.
Means that the weakest will always be at the front in the end. Simple logick.

This would make the strengths a huge disadvantage compared to the weaker ones.
Especially in week 2, when there is no longer such a strong difference, a lot of strong ones could get stuck

But we all lose many many Tron chips and new mod upgrades because of this way (for those who actually are possible to stay top3 with full lines as defenses) its just not fair at all and every week is another punch in the face from perblue for doing nothing against it… a compensation or chance to get the missed rewards would be kind…

What about a minimum promotion rank needed like r0 and above? Urge them to be used as a defense restriction??

That wouldn’t be okay, as some people have less than 15 red heroes and are in Challengers. Like me and many other players.

3 Likes

Than scrap challenger in coli and make a full 5 line restriction in challenger arena :joy:

That isn’t really funny…

1 Like

It isnt funny to actually get the challenger season and be able to collect new mod upgrades after having to wait many months and always get pushed back, but then we have a chance but the other people stop you from getting them… whats funny???

1. I wasn’t talking about that
  2. I was talking about your previous comment
2 Likes

Or you will be blocking, because you will be too strong for others…

2 Likes

To be honest I see in my bracket, players at the top of the table are often on position 1, even with the old system.
So the usual suspects are already placed at the top.

2 Likes

現在、私のいるサーバーでも同じ状況が、増えてきています。

アリーナやコロシアムを1体だけの編成にされポイントを上げることができません。
その1体の編成の人が上位に上がるのは不公平でしかありません。
全員が同じことをしてしまえば、全く意味のないコンテストになります。
1体の編成にしている人は上位に上がれないなど、何かしらのペナルティを設けて欲しいとおもってます。

@Polaris
The Problem here is that both BONUSPOINTS on Server18 as example only come from Attacking (Deal normal damage/knockbacks)
If one would be Attacking and one Defending or Survivability or something similar it would be different
As example… BONUSPOINTS per blinded enemy + BONUSPOINTS for % HP left
So 1 herolines in Defence don’t make sense…

No further announcement has been made since the fix was stated. Are there any fixes this season? The season goes on. Those who fight fairly miss the chance of being promoted, and are not convinced that they will get a ranking reward in a sneaky way of fighting. Please let me know just when it is fixed. Hope for a fix this week.

They just don’t want to interrupt the current season

2 Likes

If so, announce that there is no fix for this season. I think many top players were aiming for the first champions.

Especially since Easter is here and there is also a virus in circulation, you will bring the current season to an end.

Interfering in the middle of a season is stupid.
Intervening in the middle of a week is impossible.

You should now find ideas so that things can go better on 21.

But there shouldn’t be any suggestions here from this thread, because none of them would improve.

Wouldn’t change anything.
Only the attacking points may be received, that is a fact (agreements and such).
And as long as there are points for the active team, you put on the defense so that there can be little interaction

ルールや要件を単に適用する人を罰することができます。
開発者はここで単に考えなかっただけであり、それがここでの唯一の問題です。
私のような彼らの一部は、この方法を認識するために5秒を必要としなかったので、なぜ彼がそれについて考えなかったのかを開発者に尋ねなければなりません。

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney