Not a fan of the new Coliseum and Arena set up

Even better, I’ve seen well-balanced R2s through R6s beat R7s, with levels ranging from 155 to 170 vs. all 170. It’s not all about having maxed-out heroes.

1 Like

Wir müssen auf Polaris warten.
Ich hoffe es dauert nicht zu lange.

There is no way to make this system good and fair.

It was suggested, for example, that you take the formation from the war–> does not help, because players without a guild could not participate, or I would ask the guild if I would be in league 1 for a week

Points for defense are also not possible because guild members will be attacking each other all the time and the points will be increased.

If you take out the bonus points, everyone will have the same points at the end of the week, because everyone beats everyone else.

And if you require a minimum of lvl + mods and co, the players will put together teams that give the least points. Because as already mentioned they will be defeated anyway. And that shouldn’t be the case.

@polaris this is the most urgent problem beneath city watch, currently

That system is the problem.
I write it 2 post up.
It give no way too make this fair.and useful.

What is also important is that, for example, you make a kind of line-up block 12 hours beforehand. Not that players have agreed 5 minutes before the end and can then move each other points.

A few good ways to prevent this have been suggested… I’m sure PB can come up with something!

No
No, all options are not fair or serve the purpose. I wrote it over 5 post

This is so freaking stupid. This asinine rules system is going to cost me tron chips because per blue would rather focus on pushing out another way to force people to use batteries.

I’ve pumped a considerable amount of money into this game and I’m honestly getting fed up with this ticky tack crap. I can live with the constant updates if the game is solid in all modes but between an idiotic feed skill system and this ludicrous scoring system I’m about ready to call it a day.

2 Likes

Polaris has said they’re working on a fix. PerBlue didn’t do this on purpose, no need to be angry at them for it. At the very least, could you be constructive and offer ideas to fix it? :slight_smile:

I’ve offered several.

1 Like

It’s probably just that they’d rather not change the rules mid-season. I very much hope the fix will come into force next season… if not, then there’s cause for concern

2 Likes

Even if PB banned the use of use less than 5 heroes, players may find their way around this rule and post their weakest heroes.

TL:DR; there must be a way where players would post their strongest in Challengers

I thought my idea of only allowing a minimum of half the power of their strongest 5 would be a fair one - people will try and take advantage no matter what, but that pretty much guarantees they have to use 5 (or 3 very strong) heroes, and it’s probably easier at that point just to post a proper defence. The 3 very strong could even be stopped by only allowing full teams.

Some sort of scale within the team itself could also be applied to stop eg. 3 R7 and 2 green heroes being used. All heroes should be within 8 badge ranks, for example

2 Likes

In Arena it would work flawlessly. But what about Coli?

Same idea with a higher % (because more heroes being used), maybe 60% minimum of their strongest 15, and only full lineups. That would make it pretty much impossible to post a deliberately weak defence, while still allowing everyone to choose from their worked-on heroes

Sure, the spenders with every hero powered up could still post a bad defence ie strong but with bad heroes, but there’s no advantage as bonus points would still be earned well against them

1 Like

Ah, okay

I am surprised no one has used Shank (with 1 or 2 Skill Power mods that boost purple skills by 10 levels) though. She is a tough nut. And you could barely deal any good (normal) damage to her. I could take advantage of that opportunity though…

I am saying this because of the requirements to receive extra points

2 Likes

So basically my rules would be -

• Arena - 50% minimum of Team Power, 5 heroes. All heroes within 8 badge ranks.
  • Coli - 60% minimum of Top 15, 15 heroes. All heroes within 10 Badge Ranks.
2 Likes

I’ve used Bob a few times, he gains a lot of HP and Armor :eyes:

The true champion this season is Robin Hood, but mine is purple :sob:

2 Likes

Too much armor…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney