Not a fan of the new Coliseum and Arena set up

As you have recognized yourself, the Bonus Points work differently.
The point you are addressing works. I tested it.
What does not work are the Bonus Points for victories under 15 seconds

Quick Win Bonus don’t work!!!

It wasn’t active until the update was completed on all the servers. It’s live now.

1 Like

Ah, that was the difference.

Well never mind then
 :smiley:

Testing and works.
Thx

1 Like

The loyalty system Don t work

The bonus points for fighting against just one hero needs to increased as it is still the lowest level for the fights, as only get the speed bonus of 300 , but fighting against a full team still gets more than 300 bonus points from stuns. It needs to be deterrent to stop the single use hero so that the basic score of 1000 needs to be looked at again, perhaps multiplied by 6 instead of 5 to get 1200 points. Also as said before, team changes should be locked out during the last 12 hours of the tournament each week

2 Likes

In response to what asura is saying he is right. However people did this as his guild cheated at the beginning of coli and arena. They waited for players to hit at 3am. Then changed there defences around 5 am so everyone could hit them in same guild and anyone that hadmy hit yet to. They then reset there defence 20hours later screwing those players over then redropped to one hero. So while I hear his frustrations and agree it was unfair on him he was one of the people to benefit from the day 1 cheating. So that was hardly in the spirit of the game either. The whole thing is wrong set defence yes but should only be allowed to change it say 1 time a week and not on last 24hours.

Also this 20 hour defence means they could do it again. Set an easier defence and exploit it put up 20 hours later.

@SUNNY_VII your ideas are great , i like those.
And yeah i’m trying some low 16 secs teams for fun. I don’t care about ranking . We will see what will happen next :grin:

I call that karma .

But that’s exactly why I always activate an opponent after 8 o’clock(MEZ). So that I could react on the reset at 4 o’clock. i had to unlock systematically at the beginning so that I could react on such guild actions. But you are right, this is again a problem where one has not thought to the end.
If last season a guild with 5 members would have entered league 1, they could have decided the winner on the first day and nobody could have reacted!
Therefore, the formation lock must be raised here from 20 to 28 hours.

I agree with you, too. 8 days ago I already had mathematical possibilities in my head, which say that there are toon combinations where it makes more sense to put 2 toons and give the opponent a small time bonus, is more than the risk to take and give the opponent the chance to make more points with other bonuses. Yesterday I was confirmed.
But here I have to say that in the middle of the season you don’t change something like that anymore.
I have the same opinion as last season.
Here the developer has to think a little bit better ahead, especially since 1-2 others and myself pointed this out 8 days ago.

1 Like

Again:
Formation lockout in the last 12 hours before the end of the week (season).
For this purpose, the general lock on formation must be raised from 20 to 28 hours to avoid Agreements.

** That must come this week!!! **

It can’t be that people from other time zones are so brutally disadvantaged!
It can also not be that guilds in a single competition of the kind are favored!

I know what I’m talking about because I had to think about this crap every day and it had a huge impact on the selection of the opponents I unlocked.

Also there must be an attack lock in the first 6-8 hours of a complete new season!!!
Because of the bonus points a lineup from the previous season is not usable for the new one. It can even happen that you have no chance to climb up because 3-4 opponents have seen and used this.

I know of a case where a dedicated player is affected. How she feels, everyone can think for themselves.

So please developers, remember, here are several time zones on the way.

This should be possible until season 3, if there will be one.

Its not karma some people hit before sleeping. Its exploitation. It’s made a mockery of what should be a new fun way to play

I tried using a weak hero vs.the 1 lineup and only got 1030 points or something.

I then attempted the quick win by using a full team and then with just Baymax and I got 1300 points.

So even though the quick win bonus works, you still don’t get the rewards from the season rules (damage against curse enemies etc
).

So these people are still taking advantage of this hack and needs further adjustments

There are possibilities against this toon.
At least 1500 points can be scored.

Why does the point scoring have to be dependent on the enemy team? Why not change “Earn bonus points for all damage dealt to stunned opponents” to “Earn bonus points for using heroes that stun” or “Earn bonus points for using Stun Collection heroes” so that the opponent’s team is irrelevant?

And by the way, it’s not a hack.
It’s a kind of defense that the developer wants.
This has now been given a handicap by the developer.

What could be discussed is if the 300 points are not too low.
But please don’t call this method unfair and certainly not a hack

If we did what you’re suggesting, everyone would end up with the same score because everyone would attack with the same toons

I can’t help but laugh. There are more than 5 heroes who have the ability to stun enemies with or without a disk.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney