Not enough collection currency given to buy all badges

I’ve completed all of the collections.
Having been spending the currency all along, I find myself with 39 left, and still having 300 in badges left to buy.
This is obviously not a great experience, especially since a reasonable assumption is that we’d be able to get all of them. Maybe add a “finish all collections” reward of the needed amount of currency to get the rest, so you don’t have to adjust individual rewards that people have already collected?
Thanks!

5 Likes

If you’ve finished all Collections, I think it’s reasonable for the player to be able to have access to all the rewards.

There will be more Collections coming in the future, so you haven’t finished all the Collections yet. :wink:

7 Likes

Exciting news! However that’s not entirely helpful from what selacia asked as if any of the new collections have badges too are we still going to have to choose and then wait for more collections again?
And also are we going to see these new collections starting to appear soon or are we going to be waiting who knows how many months before they get added?

Sorry if that sounds really mean, it isn’t intended to be mean or nasty, I just couldn’t work out how to say that in a nice way and clear, so sorry again

5 Likes

Same situation here. Hate to have these 39 coins left and 1 300 avatar still locked :joy::joy: anyway i suggested some more collections in here… maybe some of them will be added in the future:

A few suggestion to improve the game and keep it alive (expecially on older servers)

Agreed, despite the possibility of impending new Collections, it seems illogical for the current set of collections not to provide enough currency to claim the rewards, for, the current set of collections :thinking:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney