A few suggestion to improve the game and keep it alive (expecially on older servers)

Hey there player base of DHBM after long time play and looking at how things are going with new updates and new features here are some new suggestions i have for the game:

1- a new guild rank called “vice-ruler” (or co-leader or any other name that fits the idea). I think its a must in these games and its necessary at this point: sometimes we may need to change some settings that only the ruler may change like for example the minimum level to join the guild or the minimum rank requested to use extra attacks in war and if the ruler isnt online no one cant do that, not even champions. That co-leader will be a unique rank that can be given from the leader only to 1 player in the guild; i think in every guild there is someone enough trustable to get that rank.

2- more collections; i’ll give some ideas:

• ladies collection: only female charachters and maybe bonus may be a % to resist to charm skills
  • Scare collection: all heroes with scare ability and bonus maybe some extra reality negation or a % of extra lenght on their scare ability
  • Villain collection: only the bad guys and maybe bonus could be extra damage/skill for each villain on team
  • Human/non human collection: one including each human charachter the other each non human (animals, monsters, aliens robot and any one who isnt a person) and bonus maybe extra bonus vs each other on damage or some damage resistance vs each other
  • Freeze collection in which all charchater with freeze skills may get a bonus like freeze resistance % to give them a chance to resist opponent freeze
  • Healer collection that include any char with any skills that may heal himself or an ally give a bonus with % of extra healing or maybe more hp

3- a few more settings on guild surge, for example zone limit jump from 10 to 20 maybe add limit every 2 would be much better having 10/12/14/16/18/20 as available settings

4- pinned messages also in officer chat (maybe only leader and champions may do that… eventually even the co-leader if you create that)

5- a single pinned message also in guild chat that only leader may pin and he only may change; sometimes this help with some event suggestion or surge coordination if there is any special need

6- a way to keep disks in invasion too: in some invasions some charachters are a must but the disks they use is not the usual one for coli/war/arena (cmon we all know barboss use stich disk vs invasion bosses and woody uses the buzz one while both use the other disks in pvp) and changing disks every time is annoying cause too many times i lose pvp battles due to forget changing disks or i do a lot less damage to bosses cause i still have pvp disks applied

7- new difficult level in cw and heist cause actually for lv130 players cw and heist are a joke and the 3k disk power they give each day isnt enough to keep disks updated… just bring 1 disk from 85 to 90 is 23k or so and we have 65 heroes now and 2 coming in the next 10 days… or at least a chance to get disk power from other modes…

8- give another look to invasion rewards please… at the start they were AMAZING… now they are nothing compare to the initial ones… cant you find a medium way and maybe upgrade actual rewards (gold disk powa bottles… etc etc) by 30%?

9- more mod fragments… cause yeah everybody would love to upgrade mods to +2/+3/+4 but this way is too slow… we dont get enough pieces to do that (and i always complete invasion ending in top10 challenger players so i always get all the rewards…)

10- more mod energy also since once you hit high level the energy isnt enough… maybe introduce 1-2k mod energy from cw or heist as another rewards over tokens and disk power

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to create this post! I just can fully agree to every suggestion, especially the first ones have been often in my mind also! Hopefully PerBlue is working on some of this ideas!

2 Likes

#6 for sure, I’ve asked before to have disks be different for every game mode.

The others I don’t disagree with either, just #6 is my first request.

3 Likes

Yep. N6 should work on every mode keeping fixes disks for each teams… i really hate to change disks every time

@Polaris can you please pass these ideas to the devs? Just try let them read :joy: maybe we can hope to get something out sooner or later!

1 Like

I really like some of your Idea’s.

• “vice-ruler” type role. I term the role Admin in my guild and would LOVE to give them a rank of their own.

• Surge wave restrictions in 2s from 10 to 20. Maybe even another difficulty setting of 25 waves :blush:

• New Difficulty in CW and Heist

• Invasion sure needs work to attract more people to play it. What needs to be implemented, I don’t know but it needs to be more attractive (and we need more mod power from it).

Other Qol Features I’d really like to see:

• Filters on enchanting [ALL;W;B;G,P,O] Hides non-selected

• Filters on Friendship Mission UI [Disk Completed Y/N] & Mission Type [All; A;B;C;D;E]

• Increased Diamond Crate Upgrades. Level 100? Maybe 2 new branches for Disk Power and Mod Power?

• An additional hero chips sink of some sort (beyond advancing).

• Fun new perks

4 Likes

Wow, nice to know some people don’t get enough mod power (or raid tickets).

I second the notion with crate upgrades.

And Invasion reward nerf was 100% unnecessary, it’s a hard mode that requires a deep roster and good knowledge of the game with that near infinite enemy variety (despite all the Shanks and Gastons and Alices :sob:). AND it’s very team-dependent and time-consuming. Ergo better rewards please.

These are some great ideas too emitz. Thanks for your support

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney